How many of your wives are still hot?

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I can’t believe yall are posting real pics.
I just can't imagine anything good coming from making your personal identity known on sixpack. I don't think I've ever said anything on here that I'd be embarrassed of; maybe some crass jokes, but nothing that couldn't be on a group text of guys. So I wouldn't be too bothered by people knowing my identify, and I'm sure some people that I know have probably figured out who I am, but I'm still not volunteering that info.

kb549

Oct 6, 2014
Did you send the link to your wife so she could read this?
No need. She knows what up. I don’t say anything here that I wouldn’t say to her. We have that vibe together.

FWIW, we haven’t always had this type of relationship. Men, in all seriousness, it’s never too late to get your wife back into the honeymoon phase. We’ve been back in it for close to 2 years. And it isn’t wearing off. Getting better every day. I ain’t bragging, but let me tell you that a combination of lots of Indica MJ, TRT, and some helper pills (thanks for the super relaxation medical MJ) will put you in 2-3 hour sessions every night. It’s damn exhausting. It’s like looking forward to trying to fit in 3 rounds of golf at Pebble Beach in an afternoon. You know it’s going to be fun, but you’d probably be satisfied stopping after 18.

in this same time, I’ve also went from 245 to a stable 180. No diet. I actually eat lots of cookies and crap when I get the munchies. I can barely call myself a 6 packer anymore. I’m in a 32 jeans from a 44. There is hope yet brothers. Kiss your wife, have a smoke, get your T in order and take a vacation to pound town, go clothes shopping. Doctors orders.*

*** I am not a doctor and results may vary. Call a real doctor for stiffies lasting longer than 4 hours. She’s had enough at 4 hours. Side effects may include loss of memory, increased energy, black eyes, and lack of sleep. Discontinue if used in combo with crazed red headed hair dressers (taco).

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Did you send the link to your wife so she could read this?
I’m not sure my wife would like a post like that about her. The whole “you may think she’s a 7 but to me she’s a 10” just screams yeah I know she’s not that great but I’m convincing myself she is…. And hail damage on her thighs. I think just a simple “I find my wife very attractive” would be a better.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Yall posting pics of your alleged wives to people you don’t know is weird as **** to me.
I put it right up there with the posters on genespage that demanded if you criticize the team you put your real name out there. So those idiots started putting their names, cities, year they graduated, and other identifying information out for anyone to see.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Wife was a smoke show when we married. Age hasn’t affected her looks at all, but having 3 kids does have some effect (not that I mind). Recently though, she’s been on a major health and exercise kick and I’m not sad about it at all. Still kinda weird that she blocked me on Instagram though.**

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
Pics not required but encouraged. Inspired by TAThiessen 50 year old hotness thread.

If no pics, share best ED remedies
Well mine is holding up well. Runs six miles a day and lifts weights every other day. She’s 61 and can still wear all her clothes from high school that she has saved in her cavernous closet.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I was feeling generous. I'm just a nice guy wanting to share a pic.
Tell us you live in reunion and always have a pineapple at the house without telling us you live in reunion and always have a pineapple at home****

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Well mine is holding up well. Runs six miles a day and lifts weights every other day. She’s 61 and can still wear all her clothes from high school that she has saved in her cavernous closet.

I was about to cry, "********!" until I read this.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Tell us you live in reunion and always have a pineapple at the house without telling us you live in reunion and always have a pineapple at home****
Heh...there's a guy that has come in to the store and made comment about that, but has further pointed out that there is some decorative grass (pompous) that also signals the same lifestyle.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login