How many scoreless series does Rogers get before Wright gets a shot?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah if he didn't get in during the lsu game I don't see him in this game. Other part is if our line keeps missing so many assignments we won't do much anyway. And if qb and receiver not on same page won't help much either.

Last edited:

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Nothing I have seen so far indicates a change will be made at all, but I was wrong one time a long time ago.

I’m worried we are setting Will up for an ugly scene next week if we lose to SC and he starts the Bama game at home anyway.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If you see a change it will swapping Will and Wright for more than one play. Would he be crazy enough to burn a red shirt with his job being on the line?

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Surely if we don’t move the ball after two series, they’ll mix it up and put Wright in and put Rogers on the bench. I’ll turn the game off if I see Rogers fail 3 times in a row given last week’s performance.
I think Wright goes in the next series after the strip sack.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
SC is weak against the run. Im hoping to see Mike in a good bit running it down their throats. I think if we lose this game pandemonium will break out. The fans are not gonna accept this trash they are putting on the field. Sorry excuse for coaching if you ask me.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
SC is weak against the run. Im hoping to see Mike in a good bit running it down their throats. I think if we lose this game pandemonium will break out. The fans are not gonna accept this trash they are putting on the field. Sorry excuse for coaching if you ask me.
Yes I would like to see is run relf coast surely we can do that

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Cannot wait for Wright to play. Either he’ll be amazing and we’ll win or, more than likely, we’ll still suck and not block anyone and then the staff and fan base won’t be able to blame Will anymore.
We will just blame staff and ask for new coaches

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I can hear it now. I can't believe Will let Mike throw that interception. Totally Will fault. Noodle arm standing in cement cost us the ball.

Reactions: dog99walker

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Surely if we don’t move the ball after two series, they’ll mix it up and put Wright in and put Rogers on the bench. I’ll turn the game off if I see Rogers fail 3 times in a row given last week’s performance.
The part I don't see mentioned, is it's good for Will for Mike to get a shot. I'm sure all of this is in Rogers' head by now. Letting the backup come out and face the same problems lets the starter off the hook in his own head, and he may come back in and perform better.

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Mike Wright should start. It’s absolutely puzzling we have tried to make it work with Rodgers for so long. He isn’t a good pocket passer at all, and he is slow as hell. What is the point?

I rather take my chances with a QB that can at least run the ball.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Don't worry, we drive and score on the first 3 possessions.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
I can just about guarantee no change will be made and Arnett will keep pounding on that square peg.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login