How many weeks are left before kickoff

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I need to do some planning. I can't really access very much information my cousin in the hospital and I only have my phone and it is very small print. I need to just make sure that everybody gets to everything together at home for football season

I'm really excited this time because my wife change shifts and she's off every other weekend and gets off work at 7 PM on the weekends she does work. She's been the best buddy for watching football I could ever wish for.
I don't give a17 about our record We have no idea what's coming up. I feel like Leech will have us competitive against everyone but you know how that goes in the SEC as far as records. What IS gonna be this season is the crazy unknown because of all the factors going into the players. Money, expectations because of money, how do you feel about your buddy getting more money than you, and the usual **** for the SEC like injuries and the long, long, long season you have to go through whichever team you are in the SEC Other than Alabama or Georgia

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
"Countdown to Kickoff" at top of page currently says 44 days 8 hrs 21 minutes 33 seconds

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I guess, I'm kind of the opposite: I know the locker room is going to be different and the coaching staffs are going to have lots of challenges navigating it. But I do think that is going to be a bigger problem for the bluebloods and those programs that have poured a buttload of money into whatever NIL pay plan they came up with.
I don't think State is in that number.
I do, however, care a lot about our record this year. We have got to start strong and look good against Memphis. We need to see steady improvement on the field of play from week to week and we need to win 7 games (at least!) and one of them needs to be a victory over OM. If not, I don't believe we can afford to give Leach more than another year before moving on.
Any way, that's how I'm feeling at this moment on this gorgeous, 17n hot morning.

The Fatboy

Oct 18, 2005
We have to straight up murder Memphis or there just isnt much hope for this year.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
We have to straight up murder Memphis or there just isnt much hope for this year.

That's just not the way Leach's offense work. We may very well be off against Memphis and not look good and still be fine for the year.

Now if it's off because our OTs are getting beat consistently, then yes, we're 17ed.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login