How to watch the game?

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Will my regular programming package cover this game. I don’t have ESPN+, just the full Hulu live TV package. Can I just watch on and app?

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
if you carrier allows you to watch on the espn app, then yes you will be able to watch this. Your carrier has to be one that carries the SEC Network.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
if you carrier allows you to watch on the espn app, then yes you will be able to watch this. Your carrier has to be one that carries the SEC Network.

Ok thanks. Come to think of it, I don’t think my carrier does. I can watch SEC Network but I’m pretty sure on the mobile app it doesn’t show SEC network games. Maybe the Firestick app does.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
Maybe the Firestick app does.

Open ESPN App
Click Browse at top right side on ESPN App
Scroll down to channels
Scroll over to SEC + not SEC Network
Scroll to MSU game and watch

Don't never ever click on ESPN+ anywhere on the screen

DAWGS1.sixpack

Feb 15, 2007
Open ESPN App
Scroll down to channels
This is reason # 1,941 why the Pack is the Best sports message board in America!

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Open ESPN App
Scroll down to channels

The game is on, thanks!

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
It worked but nothing but buffering bs. I never have buffering problems. Oh well.....

Sep 7, 2007
Mine is only offering the 10 minute preview

Open ESPN App
Scroll down to channels

Then when I try to log in using my Dish credentials, it acts like the service is unavailable. Can I no longer log in using my TV provider info?

ETA: Just deleted and re-installed the app, and it's prompting me upon opening to log in to or register with ESPN+. I see no option to use TV provider account info. WTF?

ETA 2: Went a little further, and it's demanding that I register for a $6.99/month ESPN+ account even to gain access to the free **** on the app. When did they do this? I see no option to log in using TV account info.

Last edited:

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
Might as well shell out the 6.99 for espn+ as a lot of our basketball games will be on it as well. I’ll just cancel it after bball season.

Sep 7, 2007
I only watch football and baseball. It's not so much the money as the *IDEA* that I'm already paying $110/month for Dish, and that used to be enough to get me into the ESPN app for "free," as recently as during the CWS. When did this ESPN+ account BS change?

Plus I'm getting nickle-and-dimed to death with all of these streaming charges. I discovered Netflix is like $18/month. I pay for Amazon Prime--yet that doesn't cover half the **** my kids happen to want to watch, so $3.99 here, $4.99 there, etc., to the tune of another ~$40/month. This $6.99/month feels like the straw that broke the camel's back for something I won't use.

Or maybe I'm just surprised so many others have no issues streaming it without ESPN+ accounts.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
I only watch football and baseball. It's not so much the money as the *IDEA* that I'm already paying $110/month for Dish, and that used to be enough to get me into the ESPN app for "free," as recently as during the CWS. When did this ESPN+ account BS change?

Plus I'm getting nickle-and-dimed to death with all of these streaming charges. I discovered Netflix is like $18/month. I pay for Amazon Prime--yet that doesn't cover half the **** my kids happen to want to watch, so $3.99 here, $4.99 there, etc., to the tune of another ~$40/month. This $6.99/month feels like the straw that broke the camel's back for something I won't use.

Or maybe I'm just surprised so many others have no issues streaming it without ESPN+ accounts.
Switch to Hulu live tv. I think it’s like 55/month.

Sep 7, 2007
$69.99 now plus $6.99 for ESPN+. Still better than $110

I live in the country, so the only "broadband" option is fixed wireless. I don't have the bandwidth to cut cords. Hell, we can't watch movies on Netflix or Amazon without frequent stops and buffering.

What I don't get about Hulu and the like--you can't pause live games, can you?

ETA: Can't get it to work on the mobile app, but on the computer, there's a distinct SEC+ login that takes TV credentials, so I'm watching there.**

Last edited:

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Might as well shell out the 6.99 for espn+ as a lot of our basketball games will be on it as well. I’ll just cancel it after bball season.

The basketball games should be on SEC+. So you can save your $6.99/month (plus applicable taxes and fees) if your provider has the SEC Network.

Sep 7, 2007
The basketball games should be on SEC+. So you can save your $6.99/month (plus applicable taxes and fees) if your provider has the SEC Network.

Dish has the SEC Network--I can watch NM State @ Kentucky right now. I was just always able to log into the ESPN app using the Dish credentials until now. I used DirecTV account info before that always.

I guess I'm the only one offended by this. Oh well.

00dog

May 19, 2021
The game is on youtube.com

View attachment 23027

The image is probably too small for you to read. A friend mentioned that he is watching in on his tv at youtube.com - NOT the youtube app.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login