Howland’s Clowns suck and it is not their fault

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah, that's not going to happen. He is what he is and he's not going to change. We've had better coaches and we've had worse coaches, but he'll do until he retires. Which is most likely after this season or maybe next.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Chicken/Egg. I don't think Cohen is in a big hurry to shell out the money for an updated Hump until/unless there are crowds back at the games. And there's not going to be crowds at the game until the team shows a little life. And not to go all Irish, but this program doesn't feel like it's going to show much life with the current coach.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
In what way? My feelings aren't fragile. I just expect better from actual adults. And it used to be that we got rid of the childish name calling with the departure of a certain coach. And this board got a lot more enjoyable with that exodus. Again, I don't know that the name calling posters aren't in elementary school. If they are, their parents should be reprimanded.

olblue.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
This bitching has been going on for four years and it is getting old. It's not just basketball. All sports. Hell some of you A Holes was bitching about baseball middle ways through the season.

Middle ways through the season? How about middle ways through the CWS.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login