How's Dolla Bill?

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Well, since a certain someone has taken office, it seems to have gone down in value quite a bit.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
He was wearing a boot and on crutches during 2nd half, and still seemed to be having a hard time getting around. But I guess if it was too bad surely he wouldn’t be out there hobbling around on the sidelines.

HeCannotGo

Feb 23, 2011
He was wearing a boot and on crutches during 2nd half, and still seemed to be having a hard time getting around. But I guess if it was too bad surely he wouldn’t be out there hobbling around on the sidelines.

Didn't see this but saw him come back out of the locker room in pads. Last I saw him he was doing pass sets on the sideline (in shoulder pads but no helmet) as if he was trying to see if he could go back in.

SLUdog

May 28, 2007
I am also glad a former Secretary of State from Illinois-Arkansas-New York isn't president.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I'd be all for some kind of an SPS suspension for anyone turning a sports thread into a political thread (maybe double if it's the game thread?). At least start an OT for political commentary and let it get locked real quickly...

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I'd be all for some kind of an SPS suspension for anyone turning a sports thread into a political thread (maybe double if it's the game thread?). At least start an OT for political commentary and let it get locked real quickly...

I apologize that I went into politics on this thread, as it often falls into stupidity. It was just too tempting.

1msucub

Oct 3, 2004

I 100% support this. I'm so freaking tired of that crap. From everybody. On BOTH sides.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I hear ya, but preacher’s comment was a well played bit of humor. You know you chuckled.

Last edited:

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
Oh I know, I was just saying what it SHOULD be lol

You don't hear Akon going around saying "dollar dollar bills, y'all"

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Quicker than CNN/MSNBC shows up to cover and report on 50 illegals showing up in a wealthy neighborhood without their leaf blowers instead of the crossing the borders of red states so the media can continue to ignore them along with the 3.5 million other folks to swim in the Rio Grande or Gulf like they were supposed to.

View attachment 25396

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
You literally (almost, don't call the literally police) don't comment on any sports related things, even when commenting in an on topic thread. I'm disappointed in you Mr. Kotter.

BoomBoom.sixpack

Aug 22, 2012
Quicker than CNN/MSNBC shows up to cover and report on 50 illegals showing up in a wealthy neighborhood without their leaf blowers instead of the crossing the borders of red states so the media can continue to ignore them along with the 3.5 million other folks to swim in the Rio Grande or Gulf like they were supposed to.

View attachment 25396

You mean the legal immigrants (asylum seekers) lured by the promise of jobs who were kidnapped and sent to a working class area where they were treated kindly and humanely?

Do you have a point, because I think all that propaganda has rotted your brain to where you no longer care. Any Ole hurr duh durrr will suffice for yall at this point.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You mean the legal immigrants (asylum seekers) lured by the promise of jobs who were kidnapped and sent to a working class area where they were treated kindly and humanely?

Do you have a point, because I think all that propaganda has rotted your brain to where you no longer care. Any Ole hurr duh durrr will suffice for yall at this point.

I was tying to get it locked silly. I see you are still concentrating on 50 and ignoring the rest.

View attachment 25397

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login