Hubbard is a DAWG

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Great! For those of us who do not live for recruiting what need does this guy fill?
undersized point guard who dominates basketball possession and scores in high volume.

In other words, we really don't know. Is he going to be able to score against elite D1 defenses? Is he going to be able to defend the point?

A lot of people love the signing because a) he's a proven high school scorer (I think he set the state record), and b) we stole him from Ole Miss when they fired Kermit.

Reactions: Dawgg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We really need a PG. I would like a Freshman or transfer Sophomore so we're probably not looking to refill the spot next year. Shooting Guard is #2 but we have to and are really going to hate replacing Tolu.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
According to this, he had an 85.5% Free Throw pct. I’ll take it.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
MRA? WTF? Is that where folks go to play basketball now? Does Lanier not play basketball anymore?

Damn things have changed since my day. I'm not hating on private schools, but we're talking Jackson Metro basketball here. Let's get real.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
MRA? WTF? Is that where folks go to play basketball now? Does Lanier not play basketball anymore?

Damn things have changed since my day. I'm not hating on private schools, but we're talking Jackson Metro basketball here. Let's get real.
Kid's parents are top notch. They seem to care about academics.

Reactions: paindonthurt

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010

People who can afford to send their kids to a private school are absolutely doing it. The shine of the history of Jackson's inner city basketball prowess has dulled a bit recently.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

blackjackdog3

Aug 23, 2012
The large private schools now try to recruit the best players in their respective locale. The coaching in the elite basketball schools in the private schools is really good too.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login