Hugh Freeze on Line One

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Crazy that we let him go so easily

This easily could have been us or Ole Miss letting him go as well at this time.

1000006901.jpg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
There are times when I think, who amongst us didnt do stupid **** like this in college, but this is not one of them.

What a complete waste of god given talent because RaRa isn’t coming back from this one

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
There are times when I think, who amongst us didnt do stupid **** like this in college, but this is not one of them.

What a complete waste of god given talent because RaRa isn’t coming back from this one
A lot of these things football players are doing are well beyond what any of us did. A DUI, possession, etc, yeah. But we didn’t beat the hell out of people like RaRa and Demonte Russell. Those guys need to be booted and hell, arrested.

Fights are fights, but just straight up beatings of people? And in RaRa’s case, beating women and kids? Come on mane

Not sure if you’ve noticed, but here lately, folks are taking fights to new levels. Folks are getting killed. Football players are essentially lethal weapons, as strong as they are.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Yeah. A Public Drunk in the offseason is absolutely nothing to me. This is obviously different.

Reactions: onewoof and Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login