Hugh will FREEZE UGA @ Auburn!

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Every Dawg has its day! And the way UGA has played against sub-level competition this year so far, it's not a stretch to believe Hugh Freeze and company will pull off the upset on The Plains! Coach Freeze has done well against UGA! I say Aubum by +9

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Every Dawg has its day! And the way UGA has played against sub-level competition this year so far, it's not a stretch to believe Hugh Freeze and company will pull off the upset on The Plains! Coach Freeze has done well against UGA! I say Aubum by +9
You won’t bet that

Reactions: Semper High

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Instead worrying about UGA you may want to concern yourself on what Lane will do to Nick this weekend.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Didn’t you say SC would beat UGA last year on tBB?

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Busted
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah, and your Mom was a crack smoking ho3 turning tricks on Cleveland Ave to put money on your books while you where locked up!
I hit a nerve then, didn’t I Biitch? Do something about it Biitch, I’m off work today and since you’re so fucken tough on the internet, why don’t you pull up on me so I can drag your phaggot azz, I tell you what BOY, I’m on my way to Cleveland Avenue in about an hour to visit my cousin behind the Walmart, here’s my car, let me know what you wanna do COWARD 3386B69F-4307-40B2-B276-0813F93BC0DC.jpeg

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
I hit a nerve then, didn’t I Biitch? Do something about it Biitch, I’m off work today and since you’re so fucken tough on the internet, why don’t you pull up on me so I can drag your phaggot azz, I tell you what BOY, I’m on my way to Cleveland Avenue in about an hour to visit my cousin behind the Walmart, here’s my car, let me know what you wanna do COWARD View attachment 408008
Visit your cousin, or visit your Mammie in the drug rehab over by that Walmart?

For all the BIG money you claim to have, that sure is a basic model car, doesn't even have a sunroof!

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Visit your cousin, or visit your Mammie in the drug rehab over by that Walmart?

For all the BIG money you claim to have, that sure is a basic model car, doesn't even have a sunroof!
I’m done talking bro, pull up punk

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
I’m done talking bro, pull up punk
You clearly couldn't afford the Demon or Hellcat but could you not afford the Challenger, cause that looks like a Dodge Dart you driving around in? You couldn't even afford the upgrade for a sunroof as hot as it is in Georgia! LOSER!

WarDamn23

Jun 19, 2022
You clearly couldn't afford the Demon or Hellcat but could you not afford the Challenger, cause that looks like a Dodge Dart you driving around in? You couldn't even afford the upgrade for a sunroof as hot as it is in Georgia! LOSER!
Nooo man😂😂😂. You beefing with a weird *** dude though

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
What the hell is a Dodge Dart? Keep reaching biitch boy

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
A Gump pulling for and singing Auburns praises. They down bad and really struggling with the fact UGA has lapped them and they are slowly sinking into the sea …..
UGA has a third of the Natty's that Saban has won as a coach, not to mention Bama as an University!

RadoDawg

May 1, 2023

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Good one!! Considering you live in one of the most trailer park dense states, odds are that you actually live in a trailer. A little education in your state would go a long way. Derp!

Think again, dipshit. Try to be more original with your “burns”.

Last edited:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Maybe you should learn how to write cohesively , GUMP....
Autocorrect while trying to type quickly in the middle of my round of golf this morning. I doubt you want to get into an intellectual or financial discussion, Corky.

Reactions: dp rtr

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login