HumpDay: Come Fly with me.........nsfw

imissplatinumplus

Dec 13, 2006
Can we all agree that hot Flight Attendants of the 70's were just next level.
Cabin filled with smoke, brute cologne, and a heavy mist of cheap perfume.
Yes!

Hail STATE! Hail STATE!

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
It's always been a little peculiar to me how Flight Attendant is the standard today as opposed to Stewardess/Steward. We still have waitress/waiter. My best guess is that Flight Attendant sounds more important - and frankly their job in modern times is a lot more than bringing a pack of pretzels and 1/3 of a coke.

Anyhoo, good post.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
Can you imagine if an airline tried to dress their flight attendants in short dresses like that today? Talk about the sexism screams!

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Third picture. Far right. She’s the dirty one. That wedding ring ain’t foolin’ anybody.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
And, yet, on a recent Delta flight to the east coast, I was treated to an exquisite female specimen wearing a beautifully form-fitting, corporate-issued ensemble that left little to the imagination in 2022 America. She was in every sense the image envisaged by Lionel Ritchie and The Commodores. Brick. House. I was completely mesmerized and she brought the delicious with gusto and aplomb and a willingness to flaunt. Millenia of natural selection, gentlemen. Millenia. God bless the hard wiring that DEMANDS sexuality. Thank you, Miss Delta Flight Attendant Lady in the lavender curve hugger with tapered bazooka cradles. This Bud's for you.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
What was the old airlines that named their planes after women and in their commercials the pretty stewardess would say the tag line like "Fly Wanda" or "Fly Betty"?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
And, yet, on a recent Delta flight to the east coast, I was treated to an exquisite female specimen wearing a beautifully form-fitting, corporate-issued ensemble that left little to the imagination in 2022 America. She was in every sense the image envisaged by Lionel Ritchie and The Commodores. Brick. House. I was completely mesmerized and she brought the delicious with gusto and aplomb and a willingness to flaunt. Millenia of natural selection, gentlemen. Millenia. God bless the hard wiring that DEMANDS sexuality. Thank you, Miss Delta Flight Attendant Lady in the lavender curve hugger with tapered bazooka cradles. This Bud's for you.

Poetry.

Yes, there are still flight attendants that dress in a manner befitting. And then there are some that you wish would go put on a pantsuit instead.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login