Humphrey Coliseum is about to emerge as the premier arena in the state again..

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Feel confident the Hump will get a fresh pair of Victoria Secret on the outside.

hailstate19

Nov 7, 2015
I can’t believe so much bitching is going on in this thread. People wanted some improvement with the Hump. Then y’all turn around and complain about the effing baseball parking.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Much like the Jackson fairgrounds coliseum, Not sure if this renovation will help. Years ago it was in the plans to build a huge multipurpose arena. But I think they built dorms in that spot. Hope it turns out better than I think.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I never bitched about The Hump. Yes I'm bitching about parking but to solve that problem I'd rather bulldoze the Hump and do away w/ basketball all together and just make that area part of The Dude. And I'm only being slightly sarcastic so I'll just add 1* instead of 2

hailstate19

Nov 7, 2015
this post is absolutely ridiculous. We need to invest more in our basketball program. While our natty in baseball is great, it’s not that relevant of a sport overall. Basketball is way more relevant, and we have a decent history that needs to be invested into.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login