I’m about to rewatch the Texas/Bama game

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
Ole DC will give my Gump buddies a film break down on why y’all got your **** pushed in.
Y’all want to do a Q&A around 6 this evening?
I'll be coaching my daughters softball scrimmage but I'll definitely check back in.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Q1: if we added you to the Bama OL, what would the new average weight be?
Homer Simpson GIF

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Alabama is on the cutting edge- already working on a college sumo wrestling team. I hear it is the next big thing.
It just sucked seeing two UGA WRs balling out for two different teams last night. When we are down to 5’4” walk on and our white guys playing.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Upon further review

Bama….your o line is fat slow and soft. Like a old school BiG10 Oline.

stop blaming your QB when he is cunning for his life. He’s also y’all leading rusher. Your RBs are not good either.
Your defensive line is as bad as your offensive line. Can’t get any pressure.
Texas just had better players. The Bama bump finally caught up with Bama. Y’all may have good classes….only because recruiting services bumped yalls “projects” up to mid level and high level 4 stars.

Reactions: Csaw and MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Upon further review

Bama….your o line is fat slow and soft. Like a old school BiG10 Oline.

stop blaming your QB when he is cunning for his life. He’s also y’all leading rusher. Your RBs are not good either.
Your defensive line is as bad as your offensive line. Can’t get any pressure.
Texas just had better players. The Bama bump finally caught up with Bama. Y’all may have good classes….only because recruiting services bumped yalls “projects” up to mid level and high level 4 stars.
Will Bama make a bowl game this year? TIA. By the way, I conversed with our OL after your observations, and they informed me that you are the one that is, in fact, fat slow and soft. Just FYI.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Will Bama make a bowl game this year? TIA. By the way, I conversed with our OL after your observations, and they informed me that you are the one that is, in fact, fat slow and soft. Just FYI.
Im assuming you’re disagreeing with me assessment

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Full disclosure this guy does film breakdowns downs for a UGA recruiting site. Saying that's he's pretty objective in his takes.

Screenshot_20230912_201404_Chrome.jpg

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
I'll be coaching my daughters softball scrimmage but I'll definitely check back in.
My daughter is full steam ahead with softball right now.
Between travel and rec we pretty much keep the wagon, cooler, chairs, and tent in the bed of the truck and the fans and her bat bag in the cab.

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
My daughter is full steam ahead with softball right now.
Between travel and rec we pretty much keep the wagon, cooler, chairs, and tent in the bed of the truck and the fans and her bat bag in the cab.
Man I tell ya I like it more than baseball. I played baseball all the way through college and softball beats baseball for me.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login