I’m all for

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
A hard *** coach like Leach. Old school and doesn’t take no ****.

We all know Kylin was a Diva, yet he was one of- if not the best, RB in the SEC at the time and he ran him off. Now he’s run DJ off? No tellin if all these portal guys are dippin because they are soft or if Leach told them to kick rocks (either way idc,) but you have got to learn to respond well to these kids in this day and age.

At what point is Leach just stuck in his ways and getting in his own, and OUR, damn way? I see a coaching search not long after the AD is hired.

And I’m a big Leach fan.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008

We all know Kylin was a Diva, yet he was one of- if not the best, RB in the SEC at the time and he ran him off. Now he’s run DJ off? No tellin if all these portal guys are dippin because they are soft or if Leach told them to kick rocks (either way idc,) but you have got to learn to respond well to these kids in this day and age.

At what point is Leach just stuck in his ways and getting in his own, and OUR, damn way? I see a coaching search not long after the AD is hired.

And I’m a big Leach fan.
This post is a roller coaster.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I don’t blame him at all for Kylin Hill leaving. The guy was a cancer and he got cut from the Packers for the exact same thing. I think it’s well known that Leach doesn’t kiss ***, so the players who want their *** kissed probably won’t be happy with it.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022

And I’m a big Leach fan.
He ran off Kylin Hill? The guy who completely regressed towards the end of his career and spent more time in the injury tent than on the field? The guy the Packers cut for the same lack of maturity and ability to be a good teammate? That Kylin Hill?

You can’t say you like hard nosed coaches AND expect them to keep players with better athleticism than attitude. That’s not how it works. Dillon Johnson is a good back, but not he wasn’t an all-SEC kinda guy who can’t be replaced. It’s a bad look for both sides, but at the end of the day, I’m rocking with Mississippi State and if that dude wants to run the ball somewhere else, then I wish him the best of luck, but adios. Don’t let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Clay Lyle

Sep 30, 2022
Being a tough, disciplinarian coach is one thing. Publicly embarrassing your players with stunts like the chairs and talking about their “fat, little girlfriends” isn’t going to make kids want to stick around. Leach isn’t built for the portal era.

Reactions: Dawgg and MSUGUY

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

And I’m a big Leach fan.
Yeah, you don't know what went on. All you know is the only person airing this out is a young man who did not like the conversation that ended up with him in the portal.

I stated when it was first said he might go that he has 1 year left to play and if he can get the money, nobody should be upset with that.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Being a tough, disciplinarian coach is one thing. Publicly embarrassing your players with stunts like the chairs and talking about their “fat, little girlfriends” isn’t going to make kids want to stick around. Leach isn’t built for the portal era.

Oh BS!

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012

And I’m a big Leach fan.
Quite frankly, I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by what Leach said to DJ. He called out the WR's on national television. And Leach is right. If you watch the games, you see our receivers loafing on plays where Rogers has no where to go with the ball. We all knew Leach has accountability for his players. Always has. Just like he praises them when they go all out. I'm sure Leach is fed up with players trying to hold the program hostage and ask for more money and he's responding with don't let the door hit you on the way out. As long as he replaces these unhappy players, I have no problem with it. There's no loyalty anymore and I'm sure Leach is not the only coach irritated with it. Hell, as fans we are pissed about it. I remember when players played for their schools, coaches, fans and their teammates. Now it's all about the player.

Requiem For A Dawg

Dec 3, 2008

And I’m a big Leach fan.
77DA42CB-DE9C-4494-9281-5D40A311C9A4.jpeg

Tsunhater

Nov 2, 2012
The Dillon Johnson thing doesn’t make sense. He busted his *** to return.
What doesn’t make sense? NIL and transfer without sitting players have all the power. He probably ends up at a decent program sharing carries just like he did here and gonna get an extra $25-$50k for doing so.

the short sighted approach of these player will be bad long term. But go get your bag and when football is over you will be in a worse spot by not sticking things out with one program. Those same donors that pay for NIL will also take care of players from their program with jobs for the ones that are smart enough to leverage those relationships.

I am one of them that used my time at MSU as an athlete to open doors in my career after sports.
But go ahead get your bag. It will be gone in a matter of months.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Who started the public schit?

AFDawg

Apr 28, 2010
Tulu has been very actively promoting the program and recruiting on Twitter--even today. I wouldn't read too much into that. Players are going to be friends with each other and sympathize with each other.

Reactions: muddawgs
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login