i am already in LA for the USC game Jukebox thread

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Hey @laKavosiey-st lion, was this you last night after the game?

Sadly no but after the dodgers win son1 stole me away to see phillys own m *****. It’s been too long getting in that pit with him. My west coast trip highlight

I learned they hate the gov, organized religion, men and most parents lol. It was epic, at the bellwether. I f ing love LA so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudedude
Sep 17, 2024
Sadly no but after the dodgers win son1 stole me away to see phillys own m *****. It’s been too long getting in that pit with him. My west coast trip highlight

I learned they hate the gov, organized religion, men and most parents lol. It was epic, at the bellwether. I f ing love LA so much.

They should change their band name to Sexually Deficient Lesbians 🙄

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
They should change their band name to Sexually Deficient Lesbians 🙄
Haha. 1 and I were standing in the pit and the singer was calling us to chant “puussy”. Well the lovely little girl and her GF next to me told me she didn’t hear me so the last one I joined in. Then we danced. A lovely evening. Old and young. Boys and girls. Straight and mostly gay. All joined together in the pit as one

Sep 17, 2024
Haha. 1 and I were standing in the pit and the singer was calling us to chant “puussy”. Well the lovely little girl and her GF next to me told me she didn’t hear me so the last one I joined in. Then we danced. A lovely evening. Old and young. Boys and girls. Straight and mostly gay. All joined together in the pit as one
So what do you do in a mosh pit?

I’ve never been in one but would like to learn proper behaviours should I ever get invited.

Do I have to engage in body slamming?

Is slow dancing permitted?

Do I get to choose a mosh pit partner?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login