I am an outspoken NBA fan……

Ers236

Oct 5, 2023
We have seemed to turn things up a notch but this game was bad for USA until right now

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
The US will win this game. But the comparisons to the Dream Team need to stop. These guys are not even close.
I’ve thought the comparison has always been dumb. I still stand by that the 2012 team is better.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I don’t think Tatum is going to have much nice to say about Kerr post game. I strongly suspect he won’t answer any questions.

this is two DNPs for him out of 5 games. Insane

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I don’t think Tatum is going to have much nice to say about Kerr post game. I strongly suspect he won’t answer any questions.

this is two DNPs for him out of 5 games. Insane
Tatum is in a lose lose situation unfortunately. If he says anything negative the press will kill him and say he’s not about the team and winning gold.

People already look for reasons to crush him. Even though by all accounts, he’s a good guy and doesn’t get into trouble.

Irondawg

Dec 2, 2007
There are a lot of great nba players that don’t do nearly as well in international events. Unfortunately I think Tatum is one of those guys and Kerr clearly thinks he’s a liability versus Serbia.

I have no idea if he’s right or wrong in this case.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login