I am really liking watching college football on YouTube TV.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
As you know, Disney/Spectrum left their customers behind the eight ball opening weekend of college football. I had already tried YouTube TV. Therefore, I was able to make the transition pretty quickly. The Picture looks so much better on my TV. It really is a noticeable difference. It's like I bought a new television.

I really love the quad box/multiple screens that you can watch. They vary which four teams or three teams or two teams that they are showing on the screen but let you watch more than one game at a time and have multiple options. They've just started this so they don't have the system fixed where you can modify which games you are watching, but I don't figure that is too far behind. It could be really fun during March Madness, NFL Sunday games, and anytime you have multiple games you want to see. You can have 2 to 4 channels on the screen at the same time.

I just thought I would pass it along because everybody was trying to decide on streaming. I think I'm gonna use YouTube TV whether they resolve their issues with Disney or not. I've already ordered a fire stick, which has it better and much easier to use remote that you are able to buy additional remotes for a very small price.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
We are Hulu Live and I didn’t really like it. Takes too long to switch back between games, as my remote on samsung doesn’t have previous channel button.

During baseball supers and CWS I watched the multiple channels. I think they are great, if your team is not playing at the time. I couldn’t find multiple channel today though.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i have been on you tube tv for the last few months ... this is my first football season on you tube tv , i was on Hulu last year. so is there no way to pay for the espn plus package? while i can't stand ole miss i certainly would have watched some of it today if it was available. im just kind of nervous some of our games might not be available on you tube tv.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I’ve been using YTTV for about a year now and I like it. I have put Firesticks on all my TVs even though they were all smart TVs They were all different brands with different remotes. The Firestick is simple, same remotes for each TV, and it picks up a stronger WiFi signal than the TVs alone did. Amazon will regularly put them on sale for $20. I even bought a spare.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
i have been on you tube tv for the last few months ... this is my first football season on you tube tv , i was on Hulu last year. so is there no way to pay for the espn plus package? while i can't stand ole miss i certainly would have watched some of it today if it was available. im just kind of nervous some of our games might not be available on you tube tv.
You can watch that content on the ESPN app. Just login with your YTTV credentials

Reactions: Beretta.sixpack
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login