I barely even recognize the Hump…

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The outside doesn't matter at all. It's the inside that matters.
Outside matters. The m17er is ugly, period. As bad as Dorman.

If people would show up (mainly students), then the inside would take care of itself. Look at where Duke plays. But again, we definitely need suites.

Talk about independent thought, you are about the most close-minded, rigid, fatalist statement-making dude on this board. I've sometimes wondered if you were a 65-year old Baptist preacher.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Outside matters. The m17er is ugly, period. As bad as Dorman.

If people would show up (mainly students), then the inside would take care of itself. Look at where Duke plays. But again, we definitely need suites.

Talk about independent thought, you are about the most close-minded, rigid, fatalist statement-making dude on this board. I've sometimes wondered if you were a 65-year old Baptist preacher.
What matters to people that go to the games is the amenities inside and their seats. What matters to those that watch on TV is the atmosphere shown on the inside. Nobody cares about what the outside looks like.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Why are we treating the hump like it’s the college basketball version of Fenway and must be preserved at all costs?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I think $50M
How much would a new coliseum cost?

We've been bleeding money since Covid. I agree we need a new coliseum, but where do we get the money?

We need updates to the football stadium and a new coliseum. How do we fund basketball with years of lagging attendance? I'm not saying we can't, I just want to know how we fund it.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
How much would a new coliseum cost?

We've been bleeding money since Covid. I agree we need a new coliseum, but where do we get the money?

We need updates to the football stadium and a new coliseum. How do we fund basketball with years of lagging attendance? I'm not saying we can't, I just want to know how we fund it.
You borrow it at historically low rates 5 years ago.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
It's better than it was. That's all. Still not what's needed.
I don't know how we know if it's what we need or not. Most of us haven't been in it yet. The MF'er isn't even finished, and people seem to be going pre-apeshit. "The Hump won't be as good as I deserve!!!" LOL

Actually, I'm glad y'all care so much so I don't have to. I appreciate everyone's fervor. I seem to be the only one who isn't that worried about it. Give em hell boys!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login