I believe people will support what I saw on the court tonight.....

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Good hustle. No standing or moving like dead lice was falling off of them.

Marginal perimeter shooting but very physical on both ends.

Certainly wasn't challenged like we will be in the near future but I was impressed last night.

If we can just prove that we can break a press I think we have a product we can get behind.
Bump for some of the dubmass responses in this thread (taking a bow).

Hurts to see Goat amongst the correct.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
We gotta coach. Thanks Cohen. (for that at least). A+ if we get to the sweet 16 (which I wouldn't bet on but you never know). Even if we lose tomorrow night, I'm giving the dude an "A" for first year performance. Dude knows how to coach effort and hustle.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's been fun to watch them roll over weaker teams.

I don't think what we have seen is a good barometer for how we should expect he season to go. Tolu has yet to go up against anyone with high D skill and good size.

As for shooting, the team is as atrocious as ever. 30% from deep so far against weaker competition.
DJ is our best option so far and Cam Matthews is second. That can't be glossed over.
I hope Davis is legit from deep, but his full season last year doesn't give me confidence.
Oof, 30% from deep was the concerning nunber?...I would love for that to be where we are at right now!

Haha, DJ being our best shooting option really said it all. Sadly it largely stayed that way for the season in terms of 2pt and 3pt%.

Love this team's energy and hustle.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login