I can hear Texas choking all the way down here in Austin

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It was really smart of Dusty Baker to have his pitcher throw at the Texas batter and stop the game entirely for 30 minutes to turn the mood of the game all the way around in one inning. The minute he walked the second batter, I knew it was coming.

I do not like Texas, but I'm really so sick of Houston.

Explain to me why the batter was thrown out because he was thrown at.

Reactions: Dawgg

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Garcia was thrown out because he started a bench clearing scuffle by being a little bitchassmofo. Who in their right mind would think he was “being thrown at” in that situation?

You got hit, it happens, take your base and move on. But, no…you have to flex like someone with little man syndrome…thinking it’s all about you and what you did a couple of innings ago...

Thanks for the motivation. Altuve obviously appreciated it!

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Yup. Rangers pitcher looked like he was scared **** less. Altuves Homer settled the ranger pitcher though, he got out of the inning easy after that. Heh.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
It was really smart of Dusty Baker to have his pitcher throw at the Texas batter and stop the game entirely for 30 minutes to turn the mood of the game all the way around in one inning. The minute he walked the second batter, I knew it was coming.

I do not like Texas, but I'm really so sick of Houston.

Explain to me why the batter was thrown out because he was thrown at.
They’ve been doing it for a couple months now. They were one loss away from not having a postseason, and they have probably the best offense remaining. Pitching is a roller coaster…. Where have I heard that before? No lead is safe with this bullpen.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login