I don’t think he understands the meaning of consensual

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I've had a difficult time finding a video of this sexual assault. All I have found until today was a pic, that accompanies long diatribes about how horrible this was and how much lifelong counseling this player will have to endure.

Sounds more like the 15 have found a way to avenge their humiliation of being left off the world cup win.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I've had a difficult time finding a video of this sexual assault. All I have found until today was a pic, that accompanies long diatribes about how horrible this was and how much lifelong counseling this player will have to endure.

Sounds more like the 15 have found a way to avenge their humiliation of being left off the world cup win.

it wasn’t consensual. Name me a job where you could grab a woman and kiss her on the lips without getting fired. If someone did that to one of my daughters I would be pissed. Especially if it was someone in a position of power in the organization where they worked. Also, read up on the guy. He truly is a vile human being who should have been fired a long time ago. He was also apparently somewhat handsy in the locker room with other players.

HotMop

May 8, 2006

it wasn’t consensual. Name me a job where you could grab a woman and kiss her on the lips without getting fired. If someone did that to one of my daughters I would be pissed. Especially if it was someone in a position of power in the organization where they worked. Also, read up on the guy. He truly is a vile human being who should have been fired a long time ago. He was also apparently somewhat handsy in the locker room with other players.

I haven't read anything on this particular matter but she didn't seem to mind.

Reactions: boatsandhoes

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

Host of Family Feud.

RIP Richard Dawson.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I was seeing if I should give the guy the benefit of the doubt seeing as it may be a cultural thing, but it is a huge controversy in Spain and the Spanish federation is now trying to fire the guy. The entire Spanish team that just won the Women’s World Cup along with 58 other players who didn’t play on the WC team said they won’t play for the national team unless the guy is gone. Rule of thumb, don’t kiss a woman on the lips (or anywhere else) unless you’re dating or married to her.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I haven't read anything on this particular matter but she didn't seem to mind.
I mean... she just won the World Cup, so that explains the smile. I'm not sure what the move is supposed to be there when he grabbed her. Kick him in the nuts in front of the millions of people watching? She'd likely never be on the team again.

I watched it live and he was pretty handsy with all of the Spanish players as they walked by.

Reactions: patdog

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
The spaniards are an emotive lot. Very expressive, effusive, exuberant, often in a physical display.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login