I don't believe what I'm saying. With that defensive penalty I can safely say

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen Bama look this out of sync.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Wow bammer doesn’t have great receivers, backs, or DBs. This is why saban was so pissed in the off-season about NIL. The playing field has leveled and turns out he’s not as great a coach as portrayed.

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
They're still getting away with murder, but its the first Bama game in a looooong time to be called anywhere close to what it should be. It's about freaking time!

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
They're still getting away with murder, but its the first Bama game in a looooong time to be called anywhere close to what it should be. It's about freaking time!

Alabama has gotten a ton of breaks in this game from the referees. They're lucky to be in the position they're in right now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Trying to imagine what that erased Safety and missed face mask calls would mean to this game is nothing compared to the way they were getting beat downfield and now the quarterback for Texas is standing on the sideline in street clothes

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Trying to imagine what that erased Safety and missed face mask calls would mean to this game is nothing compared to the way they were getting beat downfield and now the quarterback for Texas is standing on the sideline in street clothes

Yes, everything has gone their way. They'll probably end up winning but they've got a lot of stuff to fix or they'll drop more than one in conference.

And for the bama fan on here downvoting folks, I hope your dog is okay.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yes, everything has gone their way. They'll probably end up winning but they've got a lot of stuff to fix or they'll drop more than one in conference.

And for the bama fan on here downvoting folks, I hope your dog is okay.

There were two plays in the last series for Texas that shows how vulnerable they still are against the pass. If the quarterback had a uninjured ankle he would've made both of those completions. Their front seven is still bad *** but if you can block them they're very sketchy down the field

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Same crap they always do. Difference is the the Big 12 officials have at least called part, but not nearly all of it. The SEC Refs will take care of it for them going forward.

PBDog

Oct 1, 2021
Same crap they always do. Difference is the the Big 12 officials have at least called part, but not nearly all of it. The SEC Refs will take care of it for them going forward.

Those are sec refs

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Alabama got away with a big time hold on that long Bryce Young run to get into FG range.

#65. That was a horrific miss by the refs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was hoping someone else saw that. The blatant missed calls today will stir a lot of talk... wait and see. They didn't do this against Mississippi State or Ole Miss. I really wish the starting quarterback had not gotten hurt because I believe Texas would've won by about two or three touchdowns. Alabama had no answers to the long ball when he was in there throwing it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login