I Don't Like FSU...

The Reel Ess

Joined Feb 3, 2005
Feb 3, 2005
1,747
2,027
113
I dislike FSU. But they're not my least favorite ACC team by far. In fact, I can pull for them. ;) But I really like this too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KingWard

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
17,042
27,342
113
Wish we could have held onto Jammie. He would have made our secondary that much stronger....especially at safety where we had some young players.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gradstudent

KingWard

All-American
Feb 15, 2022
8,562
8,738
113
Nothin' personal a'tall here, but you do realize just how common that opening statement makes you I hope!! Lord knows I myself is amongst that very same, very numerically large group as well!! =;-b
Where you been, Partner?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting INTEL: South Carolina football hosting top recruits, including SEC commits for Kentucky game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Kentucky writer breaks down Wildcats ahead of South Carolina game