I dont wanna make anybody sick but

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Look up our offensive and defensive rankings nationally in each category. When you stop feeling queasy from seeing that spectacle I want you to think about the fact we have played one SEC game so far. Imagine those numbers 2 weeks from now

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
From another message board.
View attachment 407523
What I’m getting from this graphic (and from actually watching the games) is that in spite of 99% of the bitching being about the offense and Rogers, the defense has been even worse. And without any real excuse for it beyond losing Forbes.

11 Power 5 schools to the left of us on the offense axis and another 4-5 right in line with us. But only one school (UVA) below us on the defense axis.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Look up our offensive and defensive rankings nationally in each category. When you stop feeling queasy from seeing that spectacle I want you to think about the fact we have played one SEC game so far. Imagine those numbers 2 weeks from now
Kind of odd to see a team that we beat so far toward the opposite end of the graphic though.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Not a pretty picture and I'm sure it's gonna get worse. Maybe we can put up some good numbers against Central Michigan but of course that's just fool's gold

Sep 15, 2009
What I’m getting from this graphic (and from actually watching the games) is that in spite of 99% of the bitching being about the offense and Rogers, the defense has been even worse. And without any real excuse for it beyond losing Forbes.

11 Power 5 schools to the left of us on the offense axis and another 4-5 right in line with us. But only one school (UVA) below us on the defense axis.
And we lost our defensive coordinator, because we converted him to head coach to keep from losing our defensive coordinator.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login