I expect this from fauburn and UTjr but really bama?

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Saban is on the record for it. Must be Byrn or the President? Who actually does the voting for these things?

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
UGA wouldn’t know because you play the weak sisters in the East. UGA’s schedule is a f’in joke lmao.
Pretty sure two teams from the East beat the bell cow of the west last year or am I misremembering?
Actually now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure the two best teams in the west were both beaten by the two best in the East last year ….

Last edited:
Reactions: Csaw and MattUGA1

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Do you think these 2 situations are the same? Just trying to see if your Korey level dumb or this was poor troll attempt.
Dude. You can’t call someone Korey level dumb. That’s ****** up.

• Haha
Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Pretty sure two teams from the East beat the bell cow of the west last year or am I misremembering?
Actually now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure the two best teams in the west were both beaten by the two best in the East last year ….
You must be. Who beat the “bell cow” out of Alabama?

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Saban has one year to get that pvssy admin in order. We don’t want to be having this discussion a year from now

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama is the “bell cow” of the west. UTk beat y’all.

Meh. Sun shines on a dog’s *** every now and then……especially with 17 penalties. Are you really asserting that the East is stronger than the West?

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
I believe that as well, but he’s got one year to convince the pvssies in your administration to man up. We need the 3-6 model
What's the point? Why make it even harder in the hardest conference in the country? Why do we need to make it easier for ****** conference to whine because their ****** 9 game conference schedule still doesn't stack up?

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
What's the point? Why make it even harder in the hardest conference in the country? Why do we need to make it easier for ****** conference to whine because their ****** 9 game conference schedule still doesn't stack up?
To have more good football? Also preserve all the major annual rivalries and get more balanced schedules. SEC will still boss the playoffs regardless

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Tennessee squeaking out their first win in 16 tries against Alabama somehow proves that the East is tougher than the West….you can’t make this up lmao.
You got an excuse for everything DEAD MAN. When Tennessee beat you you blamed it on the refs, when LSU kicked your azz, you blamed it on the refs, it’s never you just lost. Take the L and move along son

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You got an excuse for everything DEAD MAN. When Tennessee beat you you blamed it on the refs, when LSU kicked your azz, you blamed it on the refs, it’s never you just lost. Take the L and move along son
I’ll never forget how we were told that UGA got carried by a generational defense and then went undefeated without it.

Meanwhile Bama took another step back missing out on their division/conference title and not even making the playoffs.

All after proclaiming last year was a revenge season after “rebuilding” 2 years ago.

Saban Done…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s ALMOST as bad as blaming a loss on the “flu”, or “Simmons was onsides and that’s the only reason we lost”. UGA phags are the KINGS of coming up with excuses.
You guys had better pray that Saban is done. Otherwise, Kirby’s 1-4 record against him will end up worse.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I’ll never forget how we were told that UGA got carried by a generational defense and then went undefeated without it.

Meanwhile Bama took another step back missing out on their division/conference title and not even making the playoffs.

All after proclaiming last year was a revenge season after “rebuilding” 2 years ago.

Saban Done…
EXACTLY

Csaw

Apr 28, 2023
It’s ALMOST as bad as blaming a loss on the “flu”, or “Simmons was onsides and that’s the only reason we lost”. UGA phags are the KINGS of coming up with excuses.
You guys had better pray that Saban is done. Otherwise, Kirby’s 1-4 record against him will end up worse.
You really think Saban wants to play UGA ??

He is chickenchit to play LSU and 10RC now !

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
You really think Saban wants to play UGA ??

He is chickenchit to play LSU and 10RC now !
Kirby is 1-4 against Saban and you haven’t beaten us in UGA since George W Bush.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
View attachment 348417

One of these is not like the other. I mean damn, we’ve more than doubled your conference championships. You should be embarrassed.
I heard that Lilwilly with his limp wrist still throws a better pass than any of those scrub QB’s on your roster
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login