I finally figured out the trick to shut Korey up…

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
grape juice GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yep. His other bet is on AU. Even though playing on the road “doesn’t matter”, he only wants to bet on home teams against Alabama, even sh*tty ones like aTm and AU.
I’m taking Georgia next year in Tuscaloosa my guy

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yep. His other bet is on AU. Even though playing on the road “doesn’t matter”, he only wants to bet on home teams against Alabama, even sh*tty ones like aTm and AU.
Tried to bet you at home with Texas but you bitched out as usual

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Scared of a washed up has been? Try again limp wrist
Apparently. “I need to see how we look next year before I bet”. Why would you need to do that against a “washed up has been”? I forgot that you only like to bet if you think you have a lock because you are a broke a$$ fvckboy.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Apparently. “I need to see how we look next year before I bet”. Why would you need to do that against a “washed up has been”? I forgot that you only like to bet if you think you have a lock because you are a broke a$$ fvckboy.
Broke? Don’t make me laugh lilWilliam, when did Auburn and A&M become locks to beat Bama? Keep talking out your azz Sissy Boi

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Broke? Don’t make me laugh lilWilliam, when did Auburn and A&M become locks to beat Bama? Keep talking out your azz Sissy Boi
Because UT and LSU sh*t out wins last year, you picked the 2 toughest road games and thought Alabama would lose those. You dumb AF lol.
“Ive got so much money that I need to see how we look next year before I bet”

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021
Especially when you "wipe your *** with $100s"

• Haha

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I knew Texas was a lock too, but you tucked your tail and ran like the little biitch that you are. SABAN DONE
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Korey getting the business itt.
Just putting you little phaggot azz Gumps in line as usual, y’all beat up on a couple of scrubs and now you’re back popping your gums lol, after the Texas game I had to put out an APB for you limp wrist sissie boys

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Just putting you little phaggot azz Gumps in line as usual, y’all beat up on a couple of scrubs and now you’re back popping your gums lol, after the Texas game I had to put out an APB for you limp wrist sissie boys
Korey, you're entire self-worth is wrapped up in UGA football, and you're really sensitive about it. It makes you an easy target.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I knew Texas was a lock too, but you tucked your tail and ran like the little biitch that you are. SABAN DONE
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Sure you did, which is why you only wanted to bet AFTER Texas went up by multiple scores early. That is some colossal b*tch level sh*t, fvckboy.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Alabama already has 2 wins better than UGA. Kentucky? Lmao. UGA’s entire schedule is nothing but scrubs.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login