This is why you buy a Trager
Yes, the stripper really does like you.
This is why you buy a Trager
You think so? Maybe I should buy her another drink.Yes, the stripper really does like you.
I know a Japanese executive that would pay good money to harpoon a whale that size.Good-looking people can't bbq for ****. You wanna get your bbq tips from somebody looking like my man here:
View attachment 389385
^^^has deck envyI like using my grill as a pizza oven. And then after that I put a cookie sheet on it and cook breakfast and other things like they do in waffle House. It's nice having only one metal box outside on my back deck.
You and your fat-shaming sidekick jethreaux go enjoy your smoked tofu.I know a Japanese executive that would pay good money to harpoon a whale that size.
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou