I got the covid, or something covid like

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Crazy, but the richest companies are the trillion dollar tech companies, the phone you're holding to fight about it online, the apps you're using to argue and endlessly speculate about it. They are the ones making the real money.

It's crazy to think all of the below were invented for money or world population control:

Bubonic plague
Smallpox
Spanish flu
HIV AIDS
COVID 19
Polio
(about 25 others)

Man these money makers and population control companies have been busy and successful throughout centuries. Impressed.

Here's something to think about. Why did the Spanish flu kill so many more people than Covid when the world is much more densely populated now vs 1917.

View attachment 649113
According to the WHO, COVID killed nearly 15 million in 3 years, not 3.5 million. Also, to answer your question, the Spanish Flu was able to kill a higher percentage of the population because it had a higher mortality rate. This was particularly evident when we analyze people under 5 and those 20-40 years old. Covid had low mortality in healthy people. Personal hygiene has come a long way since 1918 as well. We wash our hands and take a bath as well as cough medicine to prevent the spread of viruses. I would like to especially point out that smallpox, bubonic plague, and the Spanish Flu of 1918 couldn't have been created in a lab because that was before modern science. The technology to create something like AIDS or Covid exists easily today wether or not these are lab created. It's not hard to believe that there are lab created viruses because it's true. FYI Dr. Stanley Monteith lived in California and devoted his career and life to expose the fact that AIDS was introduced into the gay population during a scientific test. You should read his work.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I've only had Covid once, but had the first two shots and 3 boosters. Is there another booster I should take? Any new ones available? I have a lot of comorbidities and really don't need to battle Covid any more. Trying to avoid it.
Walgreens has the updated version.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I use ivermectin from the hixson pharmacy and knocked out my second round of Rona in a couple of days.
Funny- we just used some ivermectin to treat a horse and ensure she doesn't get botfly larvae burrowed into her, which would then develop and burst out of her skin with agonizing pain.

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
Funny- we just used some ivermectin to treat a horse and ensure she doesn't get botfly larvae burrowed into her, which would then develop and burst out of her skin with agonizing pain.
Ivermectin works on humans and horses. It kills malaria in tropics and 3rd world regions. It nears me why the government sh*t on it as a potential treatment for the Rona.

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

CDawg08

Oct 5, 2022
I’m just getting over the same sickness. Felt like cold at beginning and then went straight to my chest. It was god awful I couldn’t hardly walk across the room without being out of breath from coughing non stop. Tested negative for Covid which I’ve had in past but this felt worse to me. About a 10-14 day deal sucks

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
I've only had Covid once, but had the first two shots and 3 boosters. Is there another booster I should take? Any new ones available? I have a lot of comorbidities and really don't need to battle Covid any more. Trying to avoid it.
There's a new version of the vaccine that is is now available - I got it, the flu vaccine, and the shingles vaccine all at once, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Ivermectin works on humans and horses. It kills malaria in tropics and 3rd world regions. It nears me why the government sh*t on it as a potential treatment for the Rona.
I've been using it for Rona as well. It won a Nobel prize in medicine for HUMANS in the 1960's or so. The government wouldn't allow emergency use of the shot if there was a current treatment available. Since there were so many millions of shots just sitting there ready the emergency use was approved and Doctors used the recommended shot instead of a proven viral treatment. Of course ivermectin treats and prevents any of the 10,000 or so coronaviruses. It wasn't heavily used prior to that because it is a cheap generic and not a lot of research had been done on it due to lack of profitability. I used to work in toxicology lab research and later worked for Pharma in sales. Eli Lilly had a drug that CURED diabetic retinopathy, but the FDA wanted more research. Since it was a cure, there wouldn't be many refills and the extra research would cost millions. No profit so the disease state still remains.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Two words for you: Chi nah
Donald Trump GIF

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Yes I am aware humans can use it too.
Double blind studies have shown it does not meaningfully reduce covid length of illness, severity, or recovery time.
Perhaps that is why it's been shat on.

I've been using it for Rona as well. It won a Nobel prize in medicine for HUMANS in the 1960's or so. The government wouldn't allow emergency use of the shot if there was a current treatment available. Since there were so many millions of shots just sitting there ready the emergency use was approved and Doctors used the recommended shot instead of a proven viral treatment. Of course ivermectin treats and prevents any of the 10,000 or so coronaviruses. It wasn't heavily used prior to that because it is a cheap generic and not a lot of research had been done on it due to lack of profitability. I used to work in toxicology lab research and later worked for Pharma in sales. Eli Lilly had a drug that CURED diabetic retinopathy, but the FDA wanted more research. Since it was a cure, there wouldn't be many refills and the extra research would cost millions. No profit so the disease state still remains.
- ivermectin is from the 70s.
- ivermectin is not an anti-viral.
- it doesn't matter how many coronaviruses exist- only like 7 can get to humans, at least as of a couple years ago.
- your diabetic comments have nothing to do with whether ivermectin works in humans for treating covid19.
- double blind studies have shown ivermectin has no significant benefit in reducing severity of symptoms, length of symptoms, or recovery time.

Do what you want- the good news is that it isnt harmful, so take it if you wish. Even placebos can help in some instances.

2024 article...
The observed median time to first recovery was 14 days in the ivermectin group and 15 in the usual-care group. The authors said this result was statistically significant (hazard ratio 1.14; 95% confidence interval [CI], 1.07 to 1.23), but the estimated hazard ratio was less than the pre-specified meaningful effect of 1.2.

Ivermectin also did not reduce the number of hospitalizations. Use of the drug, however, was associated with a slight increase in the proportion of participants feeling fully recovered at 3, 6 and 12 months. At 6 months, 74% of respondents in the ivermectin group and 71% in the usual care group reported feeling fully recovered from the original COVID-19 illness (rate ratio 1.05; 95% CI, 1.02 to 1.08).

2022 article...
he largest clinical trial to date on the use of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin against COVID-19 concluded that the drug is completely ineffective at treating the pandemic disease, according to results published in The New England Journal of Medicine on Wednesday.

The double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was primarily designed to test if ivermectin could reduce the need for hospitalization among 1,358 COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease. Ivermectin did not, according to the international team of researchers behind the trial, dubbed TOGETHER. "We did not find a significantly or clinically meaningful lower risk of medical admission to a hospital or prolonged emergency department observation with ivermectin," the researchers reported.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Yes I am aware humans can use it too.
Double blind studies have shown it does not meaningfully reduce covid length of illness, severity, or recovery time.
Perhaps that is why it's been shat on.

- ivermectin is from the 70s.
- ivermectin is not an anti-viral.
- it doesn't matter how many coronaviruses exist- only like 7 can get to humans, at least as of a couple years ago.
- your diabetic comments have nothing to do with whether ivermectin works in humans for treating covid19.
- double blind studies have shown ivermectin has no significant benefit in reducing severity of symptoms, length of symptoms, or recovery time.

Do what you want- the good news is that it isnt harmful, so take it if you wish. Even placebos can help in some instances.

2024 article...

2022 article...
OK

"On the other hand, the drug ivermectin has undergone 99 studies on 137 000 patients run by 1 089 scientists with a success rate of 85 % in prophylaxis and 62 % in early treatment and has been officially approved for early treatment of COVID-19 in 28 countries[1]. The few studies that find the drug to be ineffective often use doses that are either too large or too small. Besides ivermectin, there are other safe, effective and cheap treatment protocols."

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2023-003029_EN.html#def1

Last edited:

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
According to the WHO, COVID killed nearly 15 million in 3 years, not 3.5 million. Also, to answer your question, the Spanish Flu was able to kill a higher percentage of the population because it had a higher mortality rate. This was particularly evident when we analyze people under 5 and those 20-40 years old. Covid had low mortality in healthy people. Personal hygiene has come a long way since 1918 as well. We wash our hands and take a bath as well as cough medicine to prevent the spread of viruses. I would like to especially point out that smallpox, bubonic plague, and the Spanish Flu of 1918 couldn't have been created in a lab because that was before modern science. The technology to create something like AIDS or Covid exists easily today wether or not these are lab created. It's not hard to believe that there are lab created viruses because it's true. FYI Dr. Stanley Monteith lived in California and devoted his career and life to expose the fact that AIDS was introduced into the gay population during a scientific test. You should read his work.
yeah, science Mr. White !!!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login