I guess count me out on the Leach wagon...

Aug 20, 2006
It's not even about his offense. But we just keep coming out looking lost. I don't give a **** who is out for this game. TT has no business beating the ever loving **** out of us like this.

I'm out on this guy. 17 him.

Last edited:

Joe Schmedlap

Aug 11, 2010
I don’t know what the 17 this is, but it isn’t SEC football. It’s a **** show. It’s just so embarrassing

Lawdawg.sixpack

Jul 22, 2012
Earlier in the game, there was a great moment where they showed Cumbie on the TT sideline, fully engaged and emotional, then jumped to Leach who was standing still and seemed to just be staring into space…

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Leach has always been like that. He’s never been a guy who shows a lot of emotion on the sideline. That has nothing to do when how good or bad we are playing. He didn’t show any emotion when we kicked NC State and Kentucky’s *** and scored 40 straight points at Auburn either. We are just playing like **** tonight.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
He’s consistently inconsistent.

It's not even about his offense. But we just keep coming out looking lost. I don't give a **** who is out for this game. TT has no business beating the ever loving **** out of us like this.

I'm out in this guy. 17 him.

Always has been. He plays up and down to his competition. Cohen knew that going in.

His offense has proven that it can work in the SEC, but he ***** the bed against even (or worse) competition. It happens far too often for it to be a fluke.

That said, I’d be happy if we never set foot in Memphis again after this year.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
All you have to do to keep your job as the head coach at miss state football is not embarrass the program. Sherrill couldn’t do it. Croom couldn’t do it. Morehead couldn’t. And now Leach couldn’t. He’s done. It’s over.

Rogers is hot garbage. No feet, no future.

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020

I'm out in this guy. 17 him.

In this game from me he gets a by, a lot of stuff beyond his control. That doesn't change the fact that you are absolutely correct. He is and always has been a clown. He has next year, and he HAS to beat Ole Miss no matter what.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Good God. This might be the hottest hot take I’ve ever seen on here. We lost the Liberty Bowl in a game where we had 10 players out with Covid and are missing 3 of our 5 normal starting offensive linemen (after Johnson’s injury) and we should just burn it all down. Take a deep breath man.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You know what, 17 the constant BS of "SEC Football"

There's good inspired football and there's the ******** we wasted a lot of fans money on tonight.

The coach making a tremendous amount of money to teach a game should give a descent explanationation of his complete failure tonight.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Good God. This might be the hottest hot take I’ve ever seen on here. We lost the Liberty Bowl in a game where we had 10 players out with Covid and are missing 3 of our 5 normal starting offensive linemen (after Johnson’s injury) and we should just burn it all down. Take a deep breath man.

Whew. I feel better now.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Agreed. Time to step back from the ledge.

Also add it's the Liberty Bowl -- not exactly a destination bowl for a Mississippi-based team. As a fan, I can't get excited for it -- why should the team?

Blitz83

Feb 6, 2019
This was predictable based upon his two years here. HC isn’t invested in the community!

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
We way overpaid for Leach. Could have got him for a lot less. Mullen tanking on effort his last few years and the hiring of Morehead really set us back. If Leach doesn’t work out, Cohen will have crippled MSU Athletics for the the forceable future.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
I guess I don't understand this line of thinking. So you guys don't get upset when we lose? You guys don't have opinions on what you see with your two eyes. The same **** I see.. You don't think Leach should be up for this game and have his team up??? Jesus... This is his ultimate revenge game. Yes we have some guys out... But Jesus Christ, they're a 6 and 6 team from the Big12 who've lost their last 5 of 6 games. Man, this performance is ******** and unacceptable.

There's no way to defend it or just write it off. It's fvcking pittyful.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

The level of dumbassery on this board is too damned high. We had a **** game with half our team missing. We did. But Sweet Baby Jesus some are some of you rimrods are quitting because of tonight's showing?

Then leave The local Walmart has plenty of Bama shirts for you to wear and drop your NC Baseball memorabilia off on your 17ing way out.

What are the big reasons why Mississippi State will never be a football power is because a large portion of our Fanbase gets pissed and has a conniption if we aren't progressing at the speed they want. Take a good look at the LSU fan base at the end of the season when they knew their coach was headed out the door and they were playing like ****... they didn't sit home and sulk like a bunch of damn babies. They supported their team not their damn Coach.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
13 total points in the first 3 qtrs of the last two games. Clear the Arkansas and Auburn second halves were anomolies

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I don’t think the result of the Liberty Bowl means a ton and I would have told you the same even if we we won.

We suited up to play and I’d much prefer we not get spanked like that. But I don’t think it changes the fact that we return a lot next year and have a chance to be quite good, and I don’t think it’s a result worthy of our fans bailing on Leach.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
I can accept a loss, but I’m 17ing sick of the ST **** show. There’s no excuse for the ST being so 17ing bad every game. There was absolutely nothing good that could have resulted from Williams fielding that punt before half.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I don’t think the result of the Liberty Bowl means a ton and I would have told you the same even if we we won.

We suited up to play and I’d much prefer we not get spanked like that. But I don’t think it changes the fact that we return a lot next year and have a chance to be quite good, and I don’t think it’s a result worthy of our fans bailing on Leach.

It’s not so much just this game but how we finished the season. Our last two games we looked like dog **** when you should be at your best. We also looked like **** most quarters of every game minus second half or Arkansas and Auburn then the full games of nc state tamu and Kentucky. That’s what’s most concerning to me. We played three full games of competent football. I don’t count candy or Tennessee state. That’s it. We could have very easily been 5-7 as we could have been 10-2. Us playing like **** most of the games and most quarters is the most concerning to me going in to next year

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
It’s not so much just this game but how we finished the season. Our last two games we looked like dog **** when you should be at your best. We also looked like **** most quarters of every game minus second half or Arkansas and Auburn then the full games of nc state tamu and Kentucky. That’s what’s most concerning to me. We played three full games of competent football. I don’t count candy or Tennessee state. That’s it. We could have very easily been 5-7 as we could have been 10-2. Us playing like **** most of the games and most quarters is the most concerning to me going in to next year

We were an inconsistent team for sure, and those kind of teams tend to look like we looked this year. Shades of good, shades of bad, end result is a pretty average team. The hope is we return enough guys and will be a pretty veteran team next year and perhaps that limits the drastic swings you saw from us this year. 2022 Schedule is tough and we have some OL and DB questions to answer. Otherwise I think there’s a lot to feel good about next year.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
The level of dumbassery on this board is too damned high. We had a **** game with half our team missing. We did. But Sweet Baby Jesus some are some of you rimrods are quitting because of tonight's showing?

Then leave The local Walmart has plenty of Bama shirts for you to wear and drop your NC Baseball memorabilia off on your 17ing way out.

What are the big reasons why Mississippi State will never be a football power is because a large portion of our Fanbase gets pissed and has a conniption if we aren't progressing at the speed they want. Take a good look at the LSU fan base at the end of the season when they knew their coach was headed out the door and they were playing like ****... they didn't sit home and sulk like a bunch of damn babies. They supported their team not their damn Coach.

We are talking about football not a club spring sport

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
I guess I don't understand this line of thinking. So you guys don't get upset when we lose? You guys don't have opinions on what you see with your two eyes. The same **** I see.. You don't think Leach should be up for this game and have his team up??? Jesus... This is his ultimate revenge game. Yes we have some guys out... But Jesus Christ, they're a 6 and 6 team from the Big12 who've lost their last 5 of 6 games. Man, this performance is ******** and unacceptable.

Let's be honest: We all want State to win, but getting "upset" about losing is a waste of energy. State's lost a bunch of games in that past, and there are more losses to come. Same can be said of wins.

Accept the footbal program for what it is: +/- .500

NOATLDAWG

Dec 29, 2020
agree with this except NC State helped us A LOT. That game is revered by our fans as a great game but they have forgotten that NC State gave that game away. Didn't they have like 3 possessions inside our 20 and come away with no points in the 1st half? turnovers and turn over on downs? We didn't play 'well' in that game as much as we were given that game.

Edit to add:
Same can really be said for UK.. I mean we had a 4-0 Turnover stat. Hard to win when you are -4 in Turnovers.

Last edited:

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Let's be honest: We all want State to win, but getting "upset" about losing is a waste of energy. State's lost a bunch of games in that past, and there are more losses to come. Same can be said of wins.

Accept the footbal program for what it is: +/- .500

Well I guess that makes it okay then.

Goddamn, I hate us.

cytubb

Feb 25, 2008
Who’s fault is it that a team is not prepared? He gets paid over 5 Million a year!��

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
if we aren't progressing at the speed they want

-How much progression did you see last night?
-How much progression did you see in the Egg Bowl?
-How much progression did you see with our defense on the last drive of the game against AR? They ran the thing down our throats to win the damn game, they nutted up, we can't
-How much progression did you see in the 1st half at Auburn?
-How much progression did you see against AL, LSU, La Tech?

LittleBigDog

Aug 25, 2012
Whew. I feel better now.

Wrong! We had at least 12 out...if you count Cross and Emerson. Yeah...like that's not going to affect anything*. MSU was down to two starting OL in the second half. You peeps. Good grief! And, to the OP...leave! Go get on the bandwagon of some other team.

The team was in a funk for sure. I remember Green Bay getting skull drug in their first game of the season. People freakin' out! Aaron Rodgers gave the best response..."it is just one game".

And, again to the OP...leave!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login