I guess count me out on the Leach wagon...

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
The level of dumbassery on this board is too damned high. We had a **** game with half our team missing. We did. But Sweet Baby Jesus some are some of you rimrods are quitting because of tonight's showing?

Then leave The local Walmart has plenty of Bama shirts for you to wear and drop your NC Baseball memorabilia off on your 17ing way out.

What are the big reasons why Mississippi State will never be a football power is because a large portion of our Fanbase gets pissed and has a conniption if we aren't progressing at the speed they want. Take a good look at the LSU fan base at the end of the season when they knew their coach was headed out the door and they were playing like ****... they didn't sit home and sulk like a bunch of damn babies. They supported their team not their damn Coach.

this is spot on.... I wonder how many of "Fire Coach X " crowd actually give money to the Bulldog Club (outside of your seat and club donations) ? Because to fire these coaches after every loss, it will take many millions...millions that this fan base won't provide ....so you be can be a fan of MSU and accept what you are willing to pay for or be a whiny keyboard cowboy. .

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
All you have to do to keep your job as the head coach at miss state football is not embarrass the program. Sherrill couldn’t do it. Croom couldn’t do it. Morehead couldn’t. And now Leach couldn’t. He’s done. It’s over.

Rogers is hot garbage. No feet, no future.
Your post in this thread here: https://forums.sixpackspeak.com/sho...me-is-now-a-must-win%85&p=1991985#post1991985

...seems to indicate the bowl isn't a big deal.

In another post, seems you wanted Mullen gone after 2014.

Not seeing any reason for anyone to listen to what you have to say.

Last edited:

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
The level of dumbassery on this board is too damned high. We had a **** game with half our team missing. We did. But Sweet Baby Jesus some are some of you rimrods are quitting because of tonight's showing?

Then leave The local Walmart has plenty of Bama shirts for you to wear and drop your NC Baseball memorabilia off on your 17ing way out.

What are the big reasons why Mississippi State will never be a football power is because a large portion of our Fanbase gets pissed and has a conniption if we aren't progressing at the speed they want. Take a good look at the LSU fan base at the end of the season when they knew their coach was headed out the door and they were playing like ****... they didn't sit home and sulk like a bunch of damn babies. They supported their team not their damn Coach.
Bro, I agree with your premise but are you walking the walk? You tell us all the time how you've now left Starkville in the dust and moved to Texas, do you attend games regularly? Yelling at the TV isn't 'supporting' Mississippi State. Butts in the seats is the baseline.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
There was undeniable progression this season. Will had a lot of good games and at times he looked as good as we’ve ever seen in a Bulldog QB. With that said, the lack of consistency is concerning and we should expect more from this program. Maybe it’s just an issue with youth but that excuse is over going into next season because there will be a lot of returning experience and talent being fielded.

Leach being fired is out of question but there should be some degree of pressure for his team to be better and play smarter. The dumb stuff absolutely has to be eliminated if they are ever going to get over the hump.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login