I hate Yuku... I can't get on or read any posts

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
but I can click on history and get to the board and see new topics then when you click on them "page not found". The time is off on all the posts too. This new topic I'm starting is strictly a test that I don't think will post.</p>

Did they change ip's/DNS? only thing I can think of besides ****** programming.</p>

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
but I can click on history and get to the board and see new topics then when you click on them "page not found". The time is off on all the posts too. This new topic I'm starting is strictly a test that I don't think will post.</p>

Did they change ip's/DNS? only thing I can think of besides ****** programming.</p>

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
...but apparently a lot of other people WERE here, so I don't know. And I've been having intermittant trouble since.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Well, it's all working now. Apparently my first post made it too even though it said it failed originally.

We now return to your regularly scheduled program which is already in progress.</p>

</p>

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
with Yuku so far. I've been able to connect to the server about 50% of the time the last couple of days.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I feel like I should say that I haven't had any connection problems, and I like the look and features of it a lot.

Sucks that y'all are having trouble though.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
I am trying quick reply for the first time. I have been trying to respond to specific posts by hitting add reply, typing my post, and then hitting post. They won't get into the system. Is the procedure not as self-evident as I thought?

quickdawg

May 22, 2007
Told ya. I know the board didn't really have a choice in staying ezboard, but Yuku has sucked balls with every board it owns since its inception. It'll never get any better no matter how often you tell them their crap is broken.

drunkernhelldawg

Nov 25, 2007
Using it on a wireless laptop. Lots of times get thrown off for refreshing the page. Usually have to restart the computer to get back on. This is a great board because of the people who post here, but my initial impression is that Yuku is clunkier in several ways than the old board. People don't always have the patience or time to make things that aren't working work. That's why it's made the board less usable and less accessable for me. I hope it improves.

I wonder how Drudge does those automatic refreshes on his page. That never causes any problems. But the only way I know to see new posts is to refresh.

olddawgfan

Nov 20, 2007
I guess there are pictures there. Don't really know but the text of the message seems to point to one.

Cleared the damn cache and still the same thing.

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
week, I have to continually hit the "message board" button and eventually get through to the board. Annoying for sure.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
ill post, then itll keep me in the message instead of taking me out to the main page.
im lazy, and having to click the 'back' button a few times after each post is too much to handle!</p>

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
uncheck the "stay in topic" checkbox that is under the text box where you are replying.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
What are you using on your desktop?

Basically anyone using 800 x 600 or less will have problems.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login