I have zero confidence in our coaching staff. I don't know how we as a group can let them know.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
As Fans of Mississippi State football, we must inform our administration. Unless we have a drastic change within the next few games, I hope Ole Miss makes the playoffs and wins the national championship.

I'm not fond of this feeling of hopelessness. I cannot find one positive thing about this game that I can support.

Does anyone have anything positive to add?

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
As Fans of Mississippi State football, we must inform our administration. Unless we have a drastic change within the next few games, I hope Ole Miss makes the playoffs and wins the national championship.

I'm not fond of this feeling of hopelessness. I cannot find one positive thing about this game that I can support.

Does anyone have anything positive to add?
Only way to do it honestly is to tell everyone to stop attending games and giving money.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Only way to do it honestly is to tell everyone to stop attending games and giving money.
That's not much of a solution, but I remember your other posts, and you need some special attention that I don't have.

I never said we should not give support and money to our football program to attempt to build a program. I just have zero confidence that this administration will do anything to help our program. If I am wrong, then show me what we need to do. Do you continue to give time and money to things that hit you in the face with failure?

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You don't know how to let the administration know you have 0 confidence in the coaching staff?

Call
Email
Tweet
Don't attend games
Say you won't donate until there is imorovement/change.

There ya go- 5 obvious ways to let em know.

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015
That's not much of a solution, but I remember your other posts, and you need some special attention that I don't have.

I never said we should not give support and money to our football program to attempt to build a program. I just have zero confidence that this administration will do anything to help our program. If I am wrong, then show me what we need to do. Do you continue to give time and money to things that hit you in the face with failure?
lol….. um… okay?

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015

do my other posts contradict this one?

Last edited:

Itsaboutus

Dec 23, 2015

There’s literally NOTHING a fan base can do to send a louder message than to cut off the supply lines. Unless you want to get together a 1960’s demonstration with wooden stake signs that say “down with the administration” and march outside of Zach Selmons office. I mean what are we talking about here?

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I posted a positive on the o-line from game one. After last night, agree with Matt Wyatt’s assessment from last night when he gave no once on the team ‘player of the game’. He gave it to the student section which was full at the start of the game. That was it. Or defense was on skates and or offense was amateurish. That’s it. It was bad.

Reactions: DocHolliday.sixpack

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I think they’re gonna get the message when the stadium is empty.
State will be lucky to have 10k there after the Florida game. I know a few people that have plans to be at Florida..... however anything over 10k will be opponent fans.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
We can hold open try-outs for linemen, we find 7-8 guys, we end up winning every game after, and they make a Disney feel-good movie about it.

There’s a positive!

Reactions: JackStrawDawg

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
State will be lucky to have 10k there after the Florida game. I know a few people that have plans to be at Florida..... however anything over 10k will be opponent fans.
I was going to that game but now I’m going to StarkVegas on Friday morning, support a local retailer, support a local restaurant and support a local golf course and then support another local restaurant for dinner.
On Saturday, I’m going to enjoy a hopefully not too humid morning tailgating.
At 10:45, I’m walking to my vehicle, then support a local GTR event in the afternoon, support a local restaurant for an early dinner, support a local gas mart for gas, then I’m driving home.
Should be a great weekend.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login