I hope I'm wrong...

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They are a consistent seven-win team every year in the FCS. We will not lose. We might play bad being first game but it's their first game as well and all but just talent alone will get us through it.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I’ve said it before… but you fellas have more feelings than my pre teen daughter.

Let me go ahead and tell you how this game will go… we will either score a **** ton of points and give up a **** ton of points but still won comfortably.

or we will execute very poorly or inconsistent but EKU won’t be able to score… and we still win comfortably.

Either way, there will be some on here that declare Lebby a mistake before halftime

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
I’ve said it before… but you fellas have more feelings than my pre teen daughter.

Let me go ahead and tell you how this game will go… we will either score a **** ton of points and give up a **** ton of points but still won comfortably.

or we will execute very poorly or inconsistent but EKU won’t be able to score… and we still win comfortably.

Either way, there will be some on here that declare Lebby a mistake before halftime
Yeah the inevitable meltdown over a first half 3 & out will be fun.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
As long as we don't draw a penalty before the first snap of the game, I think we'll be okay.

I expect the D to give up a lot of yards, though.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
The good news is if we have to worry about this game we don’t have to worry about the other 11.
Larry David Reaction GIF

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I don't have a bad feeling about it. I feel pretty confident the dawgs will at least pull away late. Wouldn't surprise me if it's uncomfortably close until late.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They are a consistent seven-win team every year in the FCS. We will not lose. We might play bad being first game but it's their first game as well and all but just talent alone will get us through it.
Wouldn’t be the worst I-AA school we’ve lost to. But I don’t see any way we don’t win be at least 2 touchdowns.

Reactions: GloryDawg

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
They showed up against Kentucky last year (not surprising) and lost by 11. That's probably a high water mark for a team like this. A bad Cincy team put 66 on their bad defense.

If we don't hit at least 40 points that's a bad sign.

I won't be surprised if they score some points. Might even take a lead.

But we should win by 20+. I can't bet on two teams I know nothing about, but if forced, I'd take us -24.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I remember people downplaying our slow start vs SLU last year. These games are pretty meaningless unless you struggle. We shall see

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
I have a bad feeling about this game.
1 Offensive Possession:
  • 1st Down: Running back stuffed at the LOS - 2 yard loss.
  • 2nd Down: Quick out - incomplete. WR misses a block and intended receiver gets rocked as soon as the ball gets there. Incompletion.
  • 3rd and Long: Low snap, bobbled. QB scrambles but is hit from behind as he tries to force the throw - fumble but we recover. 5 yard loss.
  • 4th Down: snap goes over kickers head. Gets hit as he picks it up, fumbles, EKU scoop and score.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login