I know it is way super early in the basketball season, but it seems like all the SEC teams

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Are pretty damn good. Every game I have watched so far the SEC team has played well against highly ranked teams from other conferences.

I may be putting a huge jinx on them, but Tennessee is out playing Kansas right now and has a 15 point lead in the second half against the number three team in the nation. I've seen Bama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and even Mississippi State all playing these preseason tournaments very well. Our conference play this year is going to be really great to watch.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
Are pretty damn good. Every game I have watched so far the SEC team has played well against highly ranked teams from other conferences.

I may be putting a huge jinx on them, but Tennessee is out playing Kansas right now and has a 15 point lead in the second half against the number three team in the nation. I've seen Bama, Ole Miss, Tennessee, and even Mississippi State all playing these preseason tournaments very well. Our conference play this year is going to be really great to watch.
Early returns are good. Nashville in March should be fun.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

I sometimes have to give up understanding college basketball teams.

Colorado loses by 9 to Grambling(?!?!?) on 11/11.

Turns around and pastes Tennessee by 13 and Texas A&M by 28.

Then Tennessee, two weeks removed from Colorado losing to Grambling (?!?!?) slaps one of the favorites for the NC by 14.

No idea, but I like the way we're defending right now. I know that.

Reactions: drumrcraig
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login