I know that this is a sore subject right now because you guys are New Orleans Saints fans, but

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can we really appreciate how good Brady is a quarterback? I had to leave the room and the Bucs were dead and head only scored three points. Tampa has to punt in their own area of the field and Brady does not want to, but goes along with his coach. Right after that I left the room.

I come back just in time to see him throw the winning touchdown pass with eight seconds on the clock. What the hell! He had no business being able to win that game, but there he is winning another game in the last second just like a lot of other ones before this.

If he loves football this much, what is he gonna do when he finally does have to hang them up?

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I’m more in awe of the Saints ability to blow that game. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team completely dominate for 55 minutes and then throw the win away in the final five like that. Impressive display of ineptitude.
With 5:34 to play up 10 the Saints threw on 3rd and 1 incomplete. Giving the Bucs about 45 seconds.

Reactions: RivaDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Sorry. Too soon.

Ya'll were in trouble before the season started. You were like my team Chicago in that you had too many holes. Talented, but incomplete.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
Can we really appreciate how good Brady is a quarterback? I had to leave the room and the Bucs were dead and head only scored three points. Tampa has to punt in their own area of the field and Brady does not want to, but goes along with his coach. Right after that I left the room.

I come back just in time to see him throw the winning touchdown pass with eight seconds on the clock. What the hell! He had no business being able to win that game, but there he is winning another game in the last second just like a lot of other ones before this.

If he loves football this much, what is he gonna do when he finally does have to hang them up?
Sain't we're up 13 with the ball with like 3min left. They were up 6 with under 3min and then ran a total of :31 off the clock and didn't even make Tampa burn their timeouts.

Should have fired coach on the tarmac weeks ago.

Brew_Dawg

Jun 29, 2018
I wasn't impressed with the Allen promotion. Almost would've preferred them to go with Merlinz or another offensive type coach.

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
And that was after Mark Ingram ran out of bounds a yard short of the first down on the previous play with no defender really close to him. Comedy of errors.
THIS! In a game of numerous dumb self inflicted wounds that was the biggest and dumbest one of the night that nobody is talking about. He could have EASILY stayed in bounds AND gotten the first down either one of which would have likely sealed the win and he just stepped out of bounds a yard shy of the stick without contact.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I’m more in awe of the Saints ability to blow that game. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team completely dominate for 55 minutes and then throw the win away in the final five like that. Impressive display of ineptitude.
You must not have watched the Saints much over the last oh 40-45 years??

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login