I like having a coach who plays no matter what….

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Bro what the hell are you talking about? I saw a team outmatched because we had a ton of players out. Forbes, Peters, Jett, balled out all game. Rogers played like **** and Walley and several other receivers dropped balls all night. If our offense puts points on the board, we would have won. They didn't. Defense got worn out and probably frustrated due to offense struggling all night and struggled in the 2nd half to stop Texas Tech. You are doing the players a disservice by saying they quit on their coach when I saw those three busting *** all night. And I can guarantee if our team has quit on Leach, no way in hell we would have recruited and flipped guys like we did in the early signing period. Quit being a ***** and move on to next season.
Muddawgs off the top rope. Trojandawg, you just got pwn3d!!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I haven’t said much about all this yet, so I’ll just make a few random points

1. I’m glad we played the game and that our head coach looks at this the way he does. i.e. honoring a commitment

2. There was a lot of disinterest on the field during the game, and that kinda stuff burns me up, but it’s also worth pointing out the players that busted their butts. Jett, Emerson, and Watson we’re all over the field. Especially Watson came to play

3. We have something like 11 WRs on the roster, and I’m still not sure it’s enough. I was incredibly disappointed in that group tonight, and 7 pts against this TTech team was an absolute embarrassment. Period. I feel like Leach is still searching for the right guys here

4. Thankfully we never even had to kick a FG, but holy hell… Special Teams again. Fumbled returns, slipping on turf, shanked punts. This cluster has to get fixed

5. We finished 7-6 on the year which was honestly about where I thought we’d finish. For me, the clock starts ticking next season, though, and I’m not saying we have to win 9-10 games. However, I’m done watching games like this where the offense is completely inept and ST can’t get outta their own way. This train needs to start moving next season or my confidence in Leach is going to take a major hit

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login