I love the mens team puts up no effort arguments

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
They put in more defensive and rebounding effort than any game this season. Happy to see it

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I don’t know why I’m replying, I guess I’m an *******. I predicted this win just like I predicted the Ole Miss loss and the Arkansas win. It’s a 17’ing shell game: you will get just enough interested, to have your heart broken. We will either Win the next 2 and get crushed by KY on the front side of a losing streak or split the next two and beat KY in a squeaker to get your hopes up again.

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
I don’t know why I’m replying, I guess I’m an *******. I predicted this win just like I predicted the Ole Miss loss and the Arkansas win. It’s a 17’ing shell game: you will get just enough interested, to have your heart broken. We will either Win the next 2 and get crushed by KY on the front side of a losing streak or split the next two and beat KY in a squeaker to get your hopes up again.

Even ******** have a right to their own opinion!

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Which ones? Just the 3 losses or where there more games that we put up no effort and were victorious?

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Holland's history shows he's going to fool you a couple games to peak your interest. Then he slams your fingers in a car door.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login