I miss downvoting

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Just figured out there is a downvote, just hover over the like button.

View attachment 239955
Paramount Network Luke GIF by Yellowstone

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
So... I mean... do we make an agreement now? Is the sad face the downvote?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
And this is why we need to talk these things out... I assumed the mad face would be the downvote.
Well... I mad faced the OP as a proof of concept before I even saw 'sad face'. I think either would work.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Me too. It's what I lived for.
Really? I've never once even looked at it or if any of my posts were up or down voted. I say what I want and move on, don't care if anybody likes it or not and kind of figured most people are the same or they wouldn't be posting here

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Really? I've never once even looked at it or if any of my posts were up or down voted. I say what I want and move on, don't care if anybody likes it or not and kind of figured most people are the same or they wouldn't be posting here
I didn't think sarcastic *** were needed but guess I was wrong.

PhredPhantom

Mar 3, 2008
I realize that there are icons you can select from (as I mentioned in my initial post) but what I miss are the upvote/downvote descriptions like "Cowbell/Cow Smell" or "Mountain Oyster Takers/Mountain Oyster Providers" or SECfor90years/SECfor10years" or other idiotic, but fun, stuff like that. Those were always funny to me. Apparently this is the price we pay for progress. We have new board software but some of the personality (for lack of a better word) is gone.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Take it from the devil not having a way to vent your rage and hate is not a good thing. It can lead to some stupid actions and decisions, I think we all know what I am referencing in my case. For some on this board the down vote might have been the way they vented rage it a non violent and funny way. The consequences of taking that away from them we will learn in time.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
We will still have
But I liked the contest. Some of those things were hilarious.

Like the new page though and dark mode is awesome.

I just wish we had a way to do the contest each week.
We will still have the contest. Just won't change the text when you like or don't like.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login