I really enjoy watching Josh Allen play ball for Buffalo. He is really good but....

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
He really needs a quarterback coach teach him how to take better care of the damn ball. I swear that boy has become over turnover machine around the goal line lately, and most of it has just been careless mistakes.

ETA: he got lucky that time, but he has really been careless with the ball lately.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Yeah, it sucks. I get the call from the rules standpoint but it sucks from a practical standpoint. Not much a defender can do.
I don't like it either, but I don't think you have to worry about Miami getting into the playoffs folks. They are looking like they're hitting on all cylinders at the right time what you want at the playoffs. I hate that because I hate the Dolphins. I'm just making a joke, but I really can't stand Miami. One hell of a slate of games today. Seems like it happens every December in the NFL.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
I don't like it either, but I don't think you have to worry about Miami getting into the playoffs folks. They are looking like they're hitting on all cylinders at the right time what you want at the playoffs. I hate that because I hate the Dolphins. I'm just making a joke, but I really can't stand Miami. One hell of a slate of games today. Seems like it happens every December in the NFL.

Hitting on all cylinders at the right time?

They’ve lost 3 in a row.

Last edited:

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Who is that guy that was claiming that all the late season and playoff NFL games last season were scripted like the WWE? He needs to make an appearance.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
They took the number one team in the AFC up to the last minute in their own house but they suck right? Just remember I posted this.

I never said that they sucked, and I think their playoff chances are still pretty good. But they beat that same #1 team in the AFC already this year - so it’s not a huge shock that they were competitive. Perhaps that Week 3 game (when they were 3-0) is actually when they were firing on all cylinders?

The Dolphins’ biggest problem is their defense. If they miss the playoffs or have an early exit from them, that will be the reason. It has cost them against most of their losses this year, and even in their win against Baltimore.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Who is that guy that was claiming that all the late season and playoff NFL games last season were scripted like the WWE? He needs to make an appearance.
Not all are but many are. It's entertainment. I don't claim to know the scripts of the games. You can just see plays/drives that don't add up at times. And games that seem somewhat "off".

And yes LA was going to win the super bowl last year no matter what. No idea what the plans are this year.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Not all are but many are. It's entertainment. I don't claim to know the scripts of the games. You can just see plays/drives that don't add up at times. And games that seem somewhat "off".

And yes LA was going to win the super bowl last year no matter what. No idea what the plans are this year.
I’m glad I’m not one of these guys that goes thru life seeing a conspiracy at every turn.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I’m glad I’m not one of these guys that goes thru life seeing a conspiracy at every turn.
Just because you don't think they are all after you does not mean that they are not.

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• Haha
Reactions: ronpolk

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022

The ultimate question is how badly has Jerry Jones pissed off these writers and producers?

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sorry for the hijack (didn't wanna start a new thread) but Logan Cooke just boomed a 61 yarder against the Boys. Looks to be turning out to the amongst the best punters now in the NFL and unless I read something wrong, he's getting paid around $3M a year now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login