I saw Brian Shoemaker with a Chinese menu….

Jan 21, 2022
..in his hand……buying property on Lake Murray…etc etc. Joined fgf officially in May 2003….account was locked (couldn’t post or reply) in September of 2021 bc of baby boomer hypersensitivity. I’m looking forward to this fresh start! Fire Susan Walvius! Bench Dondrial!! Lookout for Moe Thompson’s lawyer!! Taqiy Muhammad is going to replace Troy Williamson, Andrea Gause, and Matthew Thomas as our top WR this fall after a fantastic spring game! Tommy Beecher will break Todd Ellis career yardage mark! What other greatest hits am I forgetting?

Atlanta Cock

Jan 18, 2022
..in his hand……buying property on Lake Murray…etc etc. Joined fgf officially in May 2003….account was locked (couldn’t post or reply) in September of 2021 bc of baby boomer hypersensitivity. I’m looking forward to this fresh start! Fire Susan Walvius! Bench Dondrial!! Lookout for Moe Thompson’s lawyer!! Taqiy Muhammad is going to replace Troy Williamson, Andrea Gause, and Matthew Thomas as our top WR this fall after a fantastic spring game! Tommy Beecher will break Todd Ellis career yardage mark! What other greatest hits am I forgetting?
Been here since the 1990s. Been locked out for a couple of years.

Latest posts