I see the Dallas Cowboys are already in mid-season form

Aug 3, 2019
Down 17-0, 12 penalties (including several drive-killing holds), and every freaking product is "The Official (brand) of The Dallas Cowboys"

Dawgtruc

Sep 8, 2018
I know it's preseason, but the Boys are cursed.

Dak will have to do a lot on his own this season.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
When they inevitably replace McCarthy with Sean Payton it will be interesting to see how things change.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
The front office is either going to let the team underperform so that they can run off Mike McCarthy or so that they can run off Dak

Aug 3, 2019
Jerral will always make bad coaching hires. A good coaching hire will diminish him and his ego. That's why he'll either hire old retreads or young assistants grateful for the chance to be Head Coach.

And it all comes down to this- the Cowboys are soft. They go into The Star in Frisco with one thing on their minds- how can they market their personal brand. It's more important that they use their time as Cowboys to sign endorsement deals, than it is to win a championship or to even compete.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Cowboys always talk **** about being ready to win a super bowl and are serious about it but last year showed all they care about is getting paid and heading early to their extended vacation on an exotic island while other teams are seriously in the hunt for the super bowl. They played like **** down the stretch last year and played like **** in the playoff game, many of the stars didn't looks like they gave a ****.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
When they inevitably replace McCarthy with Sean Payton it will be interesting to see how things change.

I’m still not sure they will want to give up a first round draft pick to make that happen. They will be looking at a 60-year old Payton coming on board and likely setting everything back another year during Dak’s prime by giving up the pick. Once they get free of Zeke’s contract, they will be able to make some moves in free agency and the draft to build a contender for a year or two.

Of course, it’s Jerry, so he’s going to do the exact opposite of what he should do. So who knows.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Down 17-0, 12 penalties (including several drive-killing holds), and every freaking product is "The Official (brand) of The Dallas Cowboys"

No idea how the Boys will fare this year, but one thing I'm certain of.

The first NFL preseason game of the year tells you absolutely nothing about anything concerning the regular season.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
No idea how the Boys will fare this year, but one thing I'm certain of.

The first NFL preseason game of the year tells you absolutely nothing about anything concerning the regular season.

^^^^^THIS is the correct answer

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Since 1999, Mark Sanchez has had 1 more playoff win than the Cowboys.

was21

May 29, 2007
Dak grew up poor. He took the money and does his job...he has the right values...money talks. Hopefully he will be traded to the Broncos...soon.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login