I should have gone to Alabama

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I was curious. I wonder if anybody knew why Alabama brings their cheerleaders when CBS is doing a great enough job by themselves

Reactions: jethreauxdawg

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
17 You!
Go buy you a Bama shirt and yell roll tide.
Guarantee you you won’t be missed here or as a State fan - especially since you aren’t one actually anyway.
s. I will just take my multiple degrees and my PE and go on then. Since you like drinking from the Templeton troughs

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
17 You!
Go buy you a Bama shirt and yell roll tide.
Guarantee you you won’t be missed here or as a State fan - especially since you aren’t one actually anyway.
Angry Frustrated GIF

• Haha
Reactions: OG Goat Holder

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Christ, why did I suffer and pay off loans to deal with this ********.
17 Bummer. Those cheating b*tches should have every NC nullified for buying all their players back to the Mayo Booster and Bear Bryant. Satan has just carried on the tradition.

I didn't choose to go to State because of any sporting team. I went there because the Engineering program was pumping out quality, sought after employees. I had 12 job offers and could have gone anywhere in the country to work. I choose Salt Lake City, UT and never looked back. My degree and livelihood has not been affected positively or negatively by the performance of our football, basketball or baseball teams. Do I want them to win? Of course! However, I'm a realist so teams like Bummer, UGA, OSU, and Michigan with their money will continue to buy their championships.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login