I think it’s safe to say the Lebby hire is already a bust!

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We can’t compete with Oregon money but I thought he would come because of Lebby. Wrong! I have zero confidence in Lebby so far. Hope he proves me wrong
Did you hate Danny because of Cam? We never sign the high profile QB and you were a naive moron for thinking that we would.

Best we can hope for are the Tommy Stevens, KJ Costellos and Blake Shapens of the world.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
The street doesn’t think much of the hire
The Bulldog Street is outraged with the hire.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Did you hate Danny because of Cam? We never sign the high profile QB and you were a naive moron for thinking that we would.

Best we can hope for are the Tommy Stevens, KJ Costellos and Blake Shapens of the world.
Devils advocate lebby was just coaching Gabriel and coached him at UCF. Cam didn't spend that much time with Dan and he was a juco.

I get why Gabriel would want to go Oregon or usc.

Also has he canceled his visit on Monday? Nothing is ever final until he enrolls

Anon1664467868

Sep 29, 2022
This board often remind of the Dr. Pepper commercials where the fans panic and start to burn all their paraphernalia only to be told their reaction is from the first play of the season. Lenny is our coach and will be no matter your snap judgment about it being good or bad. No reason to panic because one kid decided Oregon was a better opportunity for him. In the business world most make a choice about selecting various job opportunities. In this day and time why should college sports be any different.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Devils advocate lebby was just coaching Gabriel and coached him at UCF. Cam didn't spend that much time with Dan and he was a juco.

I get why Gabriel would want to go Oregon or usc.

Also has he canceled his visit on Monday? Nothing is ever final until he enrolls
I think this has effectively been final for weeks. He was never coming here over Oregon.

Reactions: PhredPhantom

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
This board often remind of the Dr. Pepper commercials where the fans panic and start to burn all their paraphernalia only to be told their reaction is from the first play of the season. Lenny is our coach and will be no matter your snap judgment about it being good or bad. No reason to panic because one kid decided Oregon was a better opportunity for him. In the business world most make a choice about selecting various job opportunities. In this day and time why should college sports be any different.
If this was 5-7 years ago when transfers followed coaches not checks then it would be different but either way Lenny's** tenure is off to a not so spectacular start

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login