I think it’s safe to say the Lebby hire is already a bust!

Indndawg

Nov 16, 2005
Really thought he’d get his guy Gabriel but I guess that Nike money was too much. Not at all optimistic about Lebby.
Perhaps Gabriel saw our schedule vs Oregon's and said, hmmmm Top 5 team, great facilities, and much easier schedule....yeah, easier path to NFL.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Perhaps Gabriel saw our schedule vs Oregon's and said, hmmmm Top 5 team, great facilities, and much easier schedule....yeah, easier path to NFL.
He has one year left. Why go somewhere that’s an obvious rebuild when he could go to a team that’s ready to win now.

This thread takes the cake. Some of you just need to go be Alabama fans or something and not be on suicide watch with every single thing.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The thing about Oregon is starting next season they are playing in a conference that really cares about football. It's not going to be an easy ride like it has been in recent years in the PAC 12.

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
Really thought he’d get his guy Gabriel but I guess that Nike money was too much. Not at all optimistic about Lebby.
Them negative waves, Moriarty; always with the negative waves!! I bet you're right now wrapped in your Oxfart red and blue. Troll!!

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I wonder how long it will take college football fans to understand that what makes a coach a good recruiter post-2021 is NIL money.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Come on man. I love State but Oregon is built to win right now. You are either a troll or an idiot or both.

Duggar Hall Desk

Mar 2, 2008
You really thought a quarterback would choose a rebuilding 5-7 Mississippi State team over an Oregon team that was one win away from the CFP? Some of our fans are freaking delusional.
We were only in the conversation because of Lebby, but to think Gabriel would choose us over a ready made CFP contender was the epitome of fool's hope.

Reactions: patdog

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
A lot of fans need to pay attention to something else during the fall of 2024 and 2025 because State football is not going to be good for the weak of heart.

Reactions: NTDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login