I think you could take me, the general, CB9, SadDawg& Bi

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
put Peaches as our coach, and we could finish in the top half of the SEC in women's basketball.

I am watching the MSU-Tennessee game and apparantly UT is #3 in the nation. They are horrible. That being said, we are much worse.

saddawg

Jun 25, 2006
When I was in the 9th grade our girls coach made her HS State Championship team scrimmage us, the 9th grade team, through out the season. We thumped 'em pretty good every time. When I was at State, our intramural team would have smoked the titty dawg team. I again say I have never sat and paid attention to a whole girls game in my life. The one State girls game I went to, I watched a little JV cheerleader from Vicksburg shake her *** all night. Bad basketball is bad basketball.

J

JR

to be bigger, stronger and more athletic than girls, right?
Its not BAD basketball, its just women's basketball.

Saying women's basketball is bad compared to mens basketball is like saying taking off from Tupelo airport in a single prop cesna is bad flying compared to getting catapulted off the Reagan in a F-18.

You are still flying and taking off, but its not really the same thing.

BewareOfMSUDawg

Oct 8, 2006
Well, everytime I do watch women's basketball (not often), not only are the players not as fast or strong but the skill level is much worse. There's a ton of bricked shots and sloppy turnovers.

Like I said, I don't watch much, so maybe I'm only catching the bad games, not the good ones. To me, choosing to watch men's hoops over women's hoops is like choosing to drive a Ferrari over a Pinto.

Brutius

Aug 5, 2004
why do you watch it and post about it? Just turn it off. I hate Nascar, I hate Soccer. I watch neither and post about neither. I definitely don't start brand new posts about sports I dislike. We get it, many of you don't enjoy watching women's sports. Good for you!

I just wish I could watch you play someone like Lauren Jackson one on one. After she Billie Jean Kinged your Bobby Rigg's *** maybe you would shut the hell up.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
As we all know, the girls are being strengthened to bear many children and help keep a clean house.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
I have no idea as to your (or the others mentioned) skill and fitness level, but I guarantee any of the top women's teams in the nation would roll your *** in a heartbeat.

Maybe you're just trying to prove a point with that statement, but I would love to see your team take on one of the top ten women's teams. I dislike women's basketball as well, but would probably pay money to see that game.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I agree Brutius. I've really never had a problem with women's basketball simply because I don't watch it. I don't even know who the hell that Lauren Jackson girl you're talking about is.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login