I thought the blonde was the problem, maybe its not having the blonde.....

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I chuckled at this part.

CAA00B55-E748-42BF-9060-6F792C25A704.jpeg

Which to be fair, I mean... he’s the starting QB of the most popular sports franchise in America. His window for banging supermodels and A-List actresses is going to shrink if/when he gets traded or retires.

Gotta strike while the iron’s hot.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
They havent been dating for almost a year? Well thatd be some shocking news...if I had known they were dating to begin with.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
How long? That ain't right!

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
Stupid reporting...

This paragraph is early in the article....
Multiple sources confirm the longtime couple actually split around March 2022 but have kept it close to the vest. We’re also told Prescott has been casually dating.

Then this comes later...
The breakup news comes at a brutal time for Prescott, as he and the Cowboys lost 19-12 to the 49ers during the NFC divisional round Sunday.

I'm assuming that Dak would know that they had been split since March of 2022. Just assuming that. And if that is indeed the case, this breakup news does not come at a brutal time for him as he has known about it for 10 months. Did a Jr High kid write this? So stupid. I feel dumber for having read it.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Stupid reporting...

This paragraph is early in the article....
Multiple sources confirm the longtime couple actually split around March 2022 but have kept it close to the vest. We’re also told Prescott has been casually dating.

Then this comes later...
The breakup news comes at a brutal time for Prescott, as he and the Cowboys lost 19-12 to the 49ers during the NFC divisional round Sunday.

I'm assuming that Dak would know that they had been split since March of 2022. Just assuming that. And if that is indeed the case, this breakup news does not come at a brutal time for him as he has known about it for 10 months. Did a Jr High kid write this? So stupid. I feel dumber for having read it.

The article is probably written by a bot.

Oops, just saw the name. Still probably written by a bot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login