I thought this was a Mississippi State board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
But all see are posts about another school. 17 all other schools.

I would rather read about Covid than that other school and I’m done with Covid.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Stop throwing grenades in threads because you don’t like it. You’ve done this numerous times.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021

HotMop

May 8, 2006

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
What was your favorite Dick on Bewitched?

Dick York or Dick Sargeant?

SyonaraStanz

Mar 5, 2010
But all see are posts about another school. 17 all other schools.

I would rather read about Covid than that other school and I’m done with Covid.

It might have something to with that other team playing in the only bowl game last night, having their first round star QB going down with an injury, and the backup true frosh, who grew up a mile from Davis Wade, showing a lot of upside on a few drives.

Nearly everyone here was watching that, so we might as well discuss it.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
It might have something to with that other team playing in the only bowl game last night, having their first round star QB going down with an injury, and the backup true frosh, who grew up a mile from Davis Wade, showing a lot of upside on a few drives.

Nearly everyone here was watching that, so we might as well discuss it.

Maybe but there were more threads about over last two weeks than I care to read about. I know I don't have to read them and I don’t but I want read something.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
My Tinnitus and Leg Pain came back with a vengeance after my booster shot…. Thought I was going to die one night. I just now got to where I can sleep more than a couple of hours.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
My Tinnitus and Leg Pain came back with a vengeance after my booster shot…. Thought I was going to die one night. I just now got to where I can sleep more than a couple of hours.
17 tinnitus. Not sure if it’s worse and 17 I don’t think it possible to get any worse in my left ear.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Nunya;[URL="tel:2006369" said:
2006369[/URL]]What do you think of mole crickets? How much dale's is too much?
I’m opposed to both but would rather discuss either than other schools that we aren’t playing.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Maroon Eagle;[URL="tel:2006373" said:
2006373[/URL]]Just wait until your tinnitus goes 24/7 like mine is.
I have suffered for about 20 years went 24/7 more than a dozen years ago. Only good thing is that it so loud in my left ear that I can’t hear it in my right ear.

Boys if you shoot and you don’t have tinnitus wear ear protection. I wish someone would have warned me.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’ll leave the Dick evaluations to y’all with experience with multiple Dicks. Personally I only have first hand experience with one Dick.

Prison boyfriend or college experimentation?

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Some real news for the deniers.
"[h=1]Covid Updates: New York Reports 85,000 Cases, a New Daily Record[/h]
U.S. flight cancellations pass 2,700 in a day, a weekly high. As North Carolina confronts an Omicron-fueled surge, some counties are running out of tests."
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/01/01/world/omicron-covid-vaccine-tests

You brought it up.
Lock it.

85k in one day in one of the most Covid restricted areas in the world. Almost like all those measures aren't working.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Except everyone gets the sniffle regardless of shot.
Man you really need to back off this ridiculous viewpoint. Do you really think the vaccine does nothing? Do you at least agree it lessens symptoms and fights off the virus quicker?

Do you really think the government spent all this money for nothing? Why would they develop a vaccine if it didn't work?

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Man you really need to back off this ridiculous viewpoint. Do you really think the vaccine does nothing? Do you at least agree it lessens symptoms and fights off the virus quicker?

Do you really think the government spent all this money for nothing? Why would they develop a vaccine if it didn't work?

We are talking US Government? They never waste money.****

Fritz!

Oct 16, 2014

In my best Tom Hanks…HAAAAAAAAAHaaaaaahaaaaa….

Last edited:

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
In my best Tom Hanks…HAAAAAAAAAHaaaaaahaaaaa….
Seriously, if the Democrats weren't being run by such moronic 17tards, I would have left you anarchist whackos long ago. Unfortunately I just can't bring myself to vote blue so I'm stuck with your conspiracy idiocy.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Ridiculous? How is that? Are you trying to imply that the vaccinated aren’t getting sick?
Have you bothered to wonder why such an effective vaccine requires multiple “boosters”? It’s obviously not that effective? Does it help? I don’t know. You can claim it lessens symptoms, but everyone responds differently so that’s still speculation.
Go get your shot. I don’t care. Don’t tell me to get it though. I’ve been doing fine without it.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
If you think this is a red or blue thing, you’re as moronic as you claim democrats are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login