I will give it a shot.....Weekend Jukebox Thread.....

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
You know, I have it on good authority that Olivia Newton John taught the angels how to sing.
I met her at her house on Inlet Colony one day on a turf appointment. She asked me if I'd follow her around back to look at the work. I would have followed her as far as she walked. She was probably just shy of 60 and stunning. Her voice was a whisper and clear as a bell. Best celeb I've ever met hands down.

• Love
Reactions: PSU87

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
I met her at her house on Inlet Colony one day on a turf appointment. She asked me if I'd follow her around back to look at the work. I would have followed her as far as she walked. She was probably just shy of 60 and stunning.
While everyone else had Farrah and Cheryl Tiegs on their bedroom walls, I had this
1728090143141.png

PSU87

Oct 12, 2021
I met her at her house on Inlet Colony one day on a turf appointment. She asked me if I'd follow her around back to look at the work. I would have followed her as far as she walked. She was probably just shy of 60 and stunning. Her voice was a whisper and clear as a bell. Best celeb I've ever met hands down.
Didn’t realize she had a house in Inlet Colony, and that's probably a good thing. Only about an hour and a half drive for me and a stalking charge is not a resume builder :cool:

MtNittany

Oct 12, 2021
Didn’t realize she had a house in Inlet Colony, and that's probably a good thing. Only about an hour and a half drive for me and a stalking charge is not a resume builder :cool:
It was for sale and work was being done - we were hired, but a month or so out. Another contractor blew his brains out in her house. Rosie O'Donut was going to buy the house but backed out after the suicide. The house faces west towards the lighthouse.

• Wow
Reactions: PSU87

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login