I will take Dan Mullen back

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I loved what Mullen did here and prior to the portal would have definitely wanted him back. I’m not sure this portal era is for Mullen. He excelled at developing these overlooked 3 stars. I’m not sure you can reliably expect someone to stay around long enough to develop now. But at least the team would have a game plan and know what they are doing.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I'm honestly surprised he wasn't called after leach died. He coached one of the best stretches we have seen got us dak and put all kinds of guys in the league. He knew what he wanted to do and his identity. Would be better than what I have see out if this staff

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Mullen pretty much burned his bridge with us in the way he looked for a job every year and then eventually left. Irish doesn’t really care one way or the other. He just gets his jollies stirring up crap. It’s best to just ignore him.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
Mullen pretty much burned his bridge with us in the way he looked for a job every year and then eventually left. Irish doesn’t really care one way or the other. He just gets his jollies stirring up crap. It’s best to just ignore him.
whatever you say you co(ksucking *****

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
If Dan Mullen comes to Starkville then tell him I will meet him on South Farm.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I don't care whether Mullen comes back, but he took a few similar as whoopings in his time here. Hell, in his last season the UGA and Auburn games were both just as bad as what we saw today.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I really don't want him back. The way he left and basically gave the team a middle finger was a piss poor thing to do. He just lost my respect with that move.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I'd take him back in a heart beat. His coaching philosophy and style absolutely is a perfect fit at MSU. Also, if we take him back and it works......
He is here till we run him off. He made a mistake
leaving, and we made a mistake encouraging him to leave/

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I'd take him back in a heart beat. His coaching philosophy and style absolutely is a perfect fit at MSU. Also, if we take him back and it works......
He is here till we run him off. He made a mistake
leaving, and we made a mistake encouraging him to leave/
I don’t think anyone really encouraged him to leave. He had his foot out the door.

Aug 22, 2012
I don't care whether Mullen comes back, but he took a few similar as whoopings in his time here. Hell, in his last season the UGA and Auburn games were both just as bad as what we saw today.
He had some bad losses here and several head scratching moments but never looked like the team did yesterday. I am not in favor of a retread coach, but it's time for a real national search if we win 4 games.

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
He had some bad losses here and several head scratching moments but never looked like the team did yesterday. I am not in favor of a retread coach, but it's time for a real national search if we win 4 games.
Did Mullen ever have a bad loss other than South Alabama? Can't think of a bad loss in conference either.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login