I wonder if people would be talking about Mullen...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
if he had an extension on the table at State and had yet to sign with his name mentioned for other jobs - how much talking would there be?

Just wondering why Kiffin's extension hasn't been announced.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
I saw an excuse that he couldn’t get another extension in 2021 since he signed one in January. Has to wait until January 2022. I’m not buying that.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I'm sure footballcoachingscoop.com or whatever that website is would be all over it. **

patdog

May 28, 2007
That's hilarious. He could have signed another extension in February if they'd wanted to. Of course, it would have only extended him 1 month longer than the current contract.

Supposedly, Manny's buyout dropped by $2M today, so if it's going to happen, it will happen very soon. I'm still not really expecting it until I see it though.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
Don't forget the 4 year Ms law. I'm sure thats it. I don't doubt that he is waiting to see what unfolds in Miami too. If it comes open and if Cristobal turns it down Lane might want that job.

IPMdawg

Aug 22, 2012
If Cristobol does bolt for Miami, who does Oregon hire? Everyone says Kiffin wants revenge on Saban, but I would think revenge on USC would be a lot sweeter.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
I saw an excuse that he couldn’t get another extension in 2021 since he signed one in January. Has to wait until January 2022. I’m not buying that.

I think you can sigh one again the day after you signed the first one. Right? New contract voids old one? Just is limited in length.

xxxWalkTheDawg

Oct 21, 2005
if he had an extension on the table at State and had yet to sign with his name mentioned for other jobs - how much talking would there be?

Just wondering why Kiffin's extension hasn't been announced.

Didnt this exact thing happen? Am I not remembering right? Everyone was screaming to **** or get off the pot because it was yet again killing recruiting? Because *drum roll please* the state sports media was keyed in on it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login