I would like to extend to the SEC offices a warm felt and hearty

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
17 YOU!!!

I know we don't have shooters and everyone knew this team would have a difficult transition year ahead and I knew we could count on you 17 heads giving us either a top 10 opponent, ranked team, or SEC road game or more than one of those.

We do have a better schedule going forward for growth but I wanted to let you know what a great job 17ing us you did in the past month.

f u middle finger GIF by Midland

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Our first eight SEC games are absolutely brutal. Four of the eight games against top 10
Alabama and Tennessee. Road games against Georgia and Auburn. Florida at home Saturday is a must win if we want to get anywhere close to .500 in SEC play. We’re going to start 2-6 at best.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
17 YOU!!!

I know we don't have shooters and everyone knew this team would have a difficult transition year ahead and I knew we could count on you 17 heads giving us either a top 10 opponent, ranked team, or SEC road game or more than one of those.

We do have a better schedule going forward for growth but I wanted to let you know what a great job 17ing us you did in the past month.

f u middle finger GIF by Midland
UT was missing 21 ppg in Vescovi and Key tonight.

Disappointing outcome with a chance to get a Q1 win.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
To your point, it was a missed opportunity.
Sorry, I just don't see us beating that Tenn team this season, at home, no matter who Tenn had riding the pine. I could see either Bama or Tenn making the Final Four, especially Bama. I don't know of any team at MSU recently that could beat them. (at least since Stansbury lost control of the program)

I'm not trying to be a wise *** but they are good and have a great coach. I would love to be a fly on the wall in a room where a group of Texass cigar boys had to watch Tenn game on TV.

I am really interested what Jans does the rest of this season and this off season. I like his style but he really needs some mentally stronger players.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
If we had just won that game at Georgia we would still be in OK shape. That was a terrible loss strictly because we were abysmal shooting free throws.

Reactions: KentuckyDawg13
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login